Chapter 15 💜

Start bij het begin

Jungkook's pov

Damn! Seriously why can't I find any emotions in your eyes . You are really making me curious about you Kim Taehyung,what are you?. What is the real you?.
" Why are you here?", Taehyung's morning raspy voice brought him back from his thoughts and shivers run through his spine at the voice.
" Oh!...I ...um...you know ...morning and tea... and you....sleeping ..... beautiful", I didn't even know what I was blabbering infront of him and I stopped my rambling when I saw him sit up looking at me with the same dark eyes. I exhaled and said ," I'm sorry Taehyung for my behaviour yesterday. I was just excited for our life and being your husband gave me chills that I thought I was in a dream and I couldn't control myself. Let's try to take it slow. I'm sorry to make you uncomfortable. Here drink this and come down", he said with his bunny smile. ' whatever I say will make you believe me, I'll do' I thought to make Taehyung love me. How will it be to get loved by a devil?' he thought .
Taehyung looked at him for sometime and nodded his head and went to freshen up. Jungkook was waiting for him and when he came out , he saw Jungkook still there he rose his eyebrows at him and Jungkook showed the coffee. He sighed and took the coffee from the younger's hand and started to drink it. He decided to accept the life the way it is. Now he is jungkook's husband and he has every right on him."I don't like coffee in the morning ,I prefer juices", he said and went away leaving Jungkook to process what he heard. 'oh..', he nodded to himself.

Time skip after they freshen up...
No-one pov

They went to the lawn to see the elders and Namjin with Jeons talking something. When Jungkook saw his family he went to them with a big smile and hugged them happily. Seeing their prince happy they felt relieved.
"Are you happy here baby?", Y/n asked hugging him. He smiled and said ," I'm fine mom", they were talking randomly about business and old days that's when Yoonmin came. Jeons wished Jimin would also smile at them and welcome them. But to their dismay seeing them the smile in his face vanished away. He didn't even wish Hope. But Mins were making their son comfortable and happy. They can see that. Then Yoongi asked," What happened granny? why everyone one are here?", " Oh...that is Rudo in our family and tradition ,the newly married couples should do some rituals in their hometown along with the bridegrooms family,they should spend their 1st week of wedding there. So that I called them to inform about it",Yejin said. Everyone nodded.
"Mr.Jeon are you okay with this? We will go to Daegu for a week. We can't come in between. As you are the family of groom you too have some rituals to be done strictly for their happy life", Taehee asked. "We are okay with it and we will do all the rituals correctly", Mrs. Jeon said. The elder Mins and Taehee nodded. Then suddenly HyunBin turned towards Yoongi and said with a stren voice,"Yah ,you stupid CEO don't ever take your work topics with Minnie and Tae bear, or else you will see my worst side..", which is cut off by the mentioned StUpId CeO," which is a face full of powder wearing a sleeveless tshirt and shorts with a broom stick in hand chasing me around the hall just for 5minutes", and that's when everyone looked at HyunBin weirdly who look down in embarrassment while Yoongi and Yejin trying to hold their laughs. But the silence broke when the melodic laugh of MINS ANGEL Min Jimin is heard.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.