Chapter 61: Declaration Of War

Reiner stood there in shock as he stared at Eren, while Eren himself sat there on the chair blankly staring at the man before him it had been four whole years since the two had met face to face.

"Evening, Reiner. It's been four years." Eren says.
"Hey uh...what's wrong? Mr.Kurger said you were old friends and wanted to surprise you. It's true, right? You two were friends?" Falco said.
"Yeah, we have a whole lot to catch up on. I don't even know where to start." Eren replied.
"It can't be...Eren?" Reiner finally spoke.

Just above them, Willy was getting ready for the speech he would give to those who came in to listen, he had just sent off Lady Okumura to her chambers in order for her daughter to get the rest she needed along with her own rest. All now that was left was for him to get rid of any doubt about the Okumura Family and come together once and for all.

Back below Eren began his little 'meeting' with Reiner along with Falco, right now they were located right beneath an apartment building where they could hear everything about the speech that Willy was soon going to give out to the world. When Eren pointed a finger upwards he revealed that his hand had been bleeding which Reiner knew was a bad thing.

As the speech was about to begin it was clear that a lot of the high officials were gonna listen in...then again war was gonna be declared soon so it was clear that they needed to be there as well but many others were there to hear such a thing so obviously it would be a war against Paradis as it looked.

'She's not even here...you'd think with someone as important as her she'd be here as well to listen in...' Porco thought.

"She won't be here because she has finally gained all of her powers. She's exhausted so we can just explain everything to her in the morning." Zeke spoke up.
"With all of Lady Okumura's powers, we'll be able to finally be free! And so will she!" Gabi smiled.
"Indeed." Pieck agreed.
"Commander Magath sent me, he needs his Eldian Warriors." A soldier told them.

Bellow Reiner, Eren and Falco either sat or stood there in silence for a moment before Reiner decided to speak up about why he was here. Well...he was here in Marley to do the exact same that Reiner did back on Paradis along with the fact that he too didn't have a choice.

"Neither Ayane nor I had a choice. That's why." Eren told him.
"I should've known...anywhere you go she follows and vice versa...." Reiner whispers.

As Willy's speech began those below were listening in, Willy began to reveal what the war was about with the TItan war and how the first member of the Okumura family was good friends with Ymir and blessed with great power. They fought alongside Ymir for years in the tragic wars that claimed many lives, but then one day they left and were never heard of for quite a while.

"But now we hold one of the members in our ranks, Lady Okumura has finally gained all the powers she needs to finally bring peace to our world. She is the one who could possibly be our savoir as it was preordained. I am sorry to say that she cannot be with us now as she is recovering but soon she will lead us to a complete victory." Willy explains in his speech.

As Willy's speech continued down below Eren knew that those who plunged his home into a deeper hell were just kids trying to 'save the world but what Eren could never forgive was those three forcing Ayane into a deeper hell than the one she was already in.

"One thing I will not forgive is the pain and agony you three put Ayane through, forcing her to watch her family die one by one dropping like flies really isn't something forgivable. I'm sure you understand."Eren explained.
"I could never....never gain her forgiveness for that..." Reiner cried.