CHAPTER 34

Scott took Hayley to some type of pool party where she met up with Malia and Lydia.
And Hayley felt a little strange about swimming.
Also especially wearing a Bikini.
She's not comfortable with that but Scott was just trying to help. That's all. He didn't know.

It's not his fault.
'Well, Rebekah seemed to have caught someone's attention.'
Of course.
'Where's Klaus?'
'Him, Elijah and Kol went on a road trip.' Malia explained. 'Don't know where they went or why.'
Wonderful. Hayley mentally sighed. This is just great.
No one told her anything once again.

There wasn't even a damn goodbye.
And that pissed Hayley off.
'Why do you look like someone stole your bar of precious choclates?' Malia asked outloud.
'They didn't even tell me they were leaving for a mission. That's all.'
'Well, being pissed won't get them back here. So enjoy today.'
Did they not realise that she felt uncomfortable?
'I'll just go and get a drink.' That's all that Hayley said. Because she's not in the mood for this.
She's far from that. Yes she wanted to spend some time with friends. But honestly not like this. Especially not wearing a bikini.
Look, Lydia said she can take one of hers but she is around people she doesn't really know. And Rebekah seems to be enjoyng herself a lot. Hayley was fine with that. She did not want the spotlight. She was fine.
'Hayley?'
'I'm gonna get a drink, Scott. I'll be right back.' The brunette assured.