CHAPTER 17

A month went by and in that month, they have fought another Kanima, guys in creepy masks were on the loose and Hayley started to get nightmares.

It wasn't just random nightmares...
It was of Allison's death and all of her friends getting killed because of her...

Hayley walked into Stiles' bedroom and saw him with his planning board.
He was writting but she could see he was in shock.
She walked around the board to see what he wrote.

Donovan not dead...

'Stiles?'
He was trembling as he erased what he wrote on the board.
'Hey, Stiles. Look at me.' She brought her hand up to his face. And gently turned his head to her. 'Stiles, talk to me. What happened?'

'No. I can't...' Stiles gasped his breathing going faster.
'Don't be afraid to tell me.'
And then he told her everything...
He told her what happened at school...
'Let me see, Stiles.' Hayley took her hand away from his face and moved to his shirt to expose his shoulder. What she saw, horrified her. 'So, Donovan did this?' She gasped.
Stiles nodded.

Hayley fought the urge to cry

She knew the feeling she had wasn't just a feeling...
And now the person she loved, got badly hurt and that's the worst part.
'Does your dad know?'
The boy shook his head.

'Stiles, we have to tell him.'

'No. He's got enough on his mind.'
Hayley bit her lip. They can't keep this a secret...
'I know. But how long are we gonna lie to him about what's really going on?'

Stiles stayed silent. He knew Hayley was right and he knew that they should tell his dad but now isn't the time.
'You should go sleep, Hayley. We have an early day tomorrow.'
'Not unless you go to sleep as well, Stiles. You need your rest too.'
'I'm fine.'
'No you're not. We can talk about this in the morning. Go to sleep.'