San walked beside them as if it wasn't even an option for him to leave, like all the other common folk were not there.

At length, they reached a shop where Wooyoung could only guess the seamstress was based. There were signs hanging up in the window that said her name on each one but none that actually mentioned she worked there.

They walked inside with Soobin leading the way in the front and Yeosang walking just behind Wooyoung.

The inside was more of the same, everything being done in reds and browns. The manning at the counter smiled brightly at him and bowed politely before turning to San.

"Your Highness?" he asked.

"Hello, I'm here to see the seamstress," San answered curtly while bowing slightly.

The man didn't seem phased by this in the slightest and motioned them to follow him. He led them past a few shelves filled with fabrics to the sewing room at the end of the store. There, they found the lady standing in the corner. She appeared a bit older than Wooyoung but she seemed fairly pleasant.

After thanking the man, they followed him out once again.
"How may I help you today?" she asked politely, her voice warm like honey. San looked around the room and cleared his throat

"I want your finest attire for a ball we're to have in a week's time," he announced. The seamstress blinked in surprise, her mouth opening slightly.

"Sure. Please wait here for some time, while I get the measuring tape." she smiled and disappeared behind the curtains of numerous fabrics , most likely trying to find the measuring tape.

A minute later, Wooyoung heard someone clearing their throat next to him and turned to see the seamstress holding a tape in her hands

"If I may be so bold, Your Highness. What exactly is the occasion for this ball?" she asked curiously, placing her tape down on a stool
Wooyoung turned to look at San who just raised his brow on return. Wooyoung scoffed lightly. He diverted his attention back to the lady, who glanced between them awkwardly.

"It's actually The Emperor's birthday in a few days. And the palace has decided to host a grand celebration for this special occasion." He smiled.

The seamstress nodded in understanding and grinned widely.

"Well then, what would you like?" she asked excitedly. Wooyoung opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He thought for a moment and tried again, this time louder.

"A dress with ruffles will do." He replied.

"Of course, Your Highness. Would any fabric colors suit well with the ruffles?" Wooyoung shook his head and turned to look at San who just looked at him like he had lost his mind. This caused the seamstress to giggle slightly.

"Do you have anything you can suggest?" she asked. Wooyoung looked back at her and tilted his head

"Something like..navy blue?" he asked. The seamstress nodded.

"Very well, Your Highness, navy blue it shall be. You'll probably need a new corset for the ball, right?" she paused for a second. Wooyoung nodded.

She smiled and turned to look at San. She held up the tape.

"May I?" she asked. San just nodded and she took his measurements, noting it down in an old diary.
"And what kind pattern would you like, Your Highnesses?" She questioned San who's eyes wandered around the shop cluelessly.