Epilogue

"Mom, Taehyungie hyung is not receiving my calls.He didn't even reply to my texts." Jungkook sulked, complaining to Mrs. Kim while the lady tried not to smile at his cuteness.

"Let him come home.Then ignore him the same way he's doing to you right now." She advised Jungkook, smirking a little at the end.

"You're right.I'll definitely show him what ignorance is." Jungkook said with a smile which looked too sweet to be true.It meant, Taehyung would be in danger soon.

"Jungkook-ah, it's too late.Why don't you go to sleep.You don't have to wait for that idiot everyday." Mr. Kim who was reading a book, sitting beside his wife,spoke up all of a sudden.Mrs. Kim nodded her head, urging Jungkook to go to Taehyung's and his shared bedroom.

"Um-umm....I-I'm not sleepy yet...Y-you guys go....I'll go a-after watching s-some movie." Jungkook said, not looking at the elder duo who were looking at him in amusement now.

They knew very well that Jungkook would say that.

The boy was always so sweet and caring.Even now, when he's mad at Taehyung, he won't sleep before making sure that Taehyung returned home safe and ate well.

"Jungkookie, son, there's a TV in your bedroom too." Mrs. Kim teased.

"I-I...T-the TV is not w-working properly." Jungkook replied in a hurry making the other two laugh at him.

"Aishh..Mom, dad....I-I will j-just wait till hyung comes back...But you two are going to sleep now.Sleeping late is bad for your health." Jungkook's voice became stern towards the end which made the elder Kim couple obey him.

They knew that Jungkook will sulk more and won't talk to them later, if they don't listen to him at the moment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been three years since Jungkook met Taehyung's parents, it's been three years since he became Taehyung's lover.It's been three years since he became the only eye witness for his parents' death in the court.

Things were not easy for him but Taehyung along with his parents were always there for him.At last, the culprits got the punishment they deserved by the law and all of them were glad because of that.

Jungkook's father's company which was now run by his few trusted men came to Jungkook and offered him to be the CEO after that but Jungkook denied the offer.He told them that he didn't want to work as a CEO.Deep down inside, he was scared to lose the only few people in his life because of the company.It was the reason why his parents were taken away from him by those monsters.He didn't want anything like that to happen ever again.

At first, those men were reluctant on having their respected Jeon's son as the next CEO.But at last, they sighed in defeat in front of Jungkook.They gave Jungkook the shares of his father even though he denied it countless of times.They didn't want to take what was rightfully and solely Jungkook's.

The younger, however, selled those shares and he used the money he recieved to open an art gallery in Daegu which wasn't that far from the Kim mansion.His parents always wanted him to follow his dreams and maybe Jungkook made them happy doing what he wanted!

Jungkook started working when he was in his second year of graduation but after completing graduation, he started working full time in his art gallery.It's been just three years since he started working but surprisingly, he has become really popular within this short period of time.His paintings have great demands now.

Also, he started living with the Kim's after his graduation.At first he was hesitant but the elder Kim duo forced him to stay with them, saying they needed someone to make the home lively.Jungkook couldn't deny their request and agreed at last.