[ 4 ]

"Tae, stop your rambling and eat your food.Or at least, let me eat my breakfast in peace." Jimin spoke up, glaring at the said male who pouted in return.

Currently, the two boys were having their breakfasts, being  all ready to go to the university.

It's been two days since Taehyung bumped into Jungkook and a scene similar to those of some K-dramas occurred.That was really great at first but for Jimin, now he feels like crying whenever he has to listen to it.His best friend is telling him the same things from the last two days like the lovesick puppy he is and now he had more than enough of it.Listening to the same thing these many times is not something anyone can be fond of!

Jimin sighed when he saw Taehyung taking small bites with a big pout, which appeared because of his scolding earlier.He couldn't help but smile at how cute his best friend looked.He has known Taehyung for so long and Taehyung is like a brother from another mother to him.By now, he understands Taehyung like the back of his hand.So he decided speak up -

"Tae, see, we both know that Jungkook must has some reasons which made him that reserved.So you can't befriend him just like that.Didn't you tell me that he didn't voice out a single word the other day?"

In response, Taehyung nodded his head with a serious expression on his face.

"I know Jiminie.But how am I supposed to get close to him then?I'm just confused.I never fall for anyone in the past but Jungkook seems too precious to not fall for.I don't feel like sleeping with others anymore.I only want to be there for him, to care for his likes and dislikes, to let him know how much I've fallen for him.But I'll understand even if he rejects my feelings, I'll still want to be close to him, be there for him.......I just feel like..... like he needs someone to stand by his side !"  Taehyung spoke while thinking hard.

His words made Jimin smile his unique eye smile.He felt proud of how matured Taehyung sounded at the moment.

"Taehyung-ah, I think you should give the boy some time to trust you.Try to talk to him but don't expect any reply so soon.Just don't give up.No-one can resist your charm.After all, you're my best friend." Jimin's serious tone changed into a playful one towards the end, making the other roll his eyes with a smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook walked out of the classroom after attending the last class.He put his earbuds in and started walking out of the department building, looking downwards all the while.

It's almost dark.Moreover, the weather is not at its best at the moment.Jungkook sighed, thinking he should've brought the umbrella or the rain coat with him.Nonetheless, he took steps towards his apartment.

Most of the times he walks to his university, not liking to use either his bike or car.He has everything but he didn't have anyone to spend time with or I can say, kill time with.So walking is the best option for him.

It takes him almost thirty minutes from his apartment to the college.Jungkook feels a bit refreshed while walking to the university and walking back to his apartment.He could see all the people in his surrounding, minding their own business.

Even if he passes through a crowd, still the lonely feeling in his heart doesn't go away.In fact, it increases.He misses his old times which were just memories for him now!

Because of the weather, the streets were almost empty at the present time and Jungkook shivered at some weird feelings.He felt like someone was following him.He didn't look back nor did he show that he was scared.He kept going.

For the first time in his life after the  death of his parents, he felt the need to have someone....someone he could feel safe with!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.