[7]

The only sound that could be heard in the silent apartment was coming from the movie which was playing on the TV.

Until an hour ago, Jimin was talking in between the movie marathon but eventually he fall asleep on the couch.Waking up a sleeping Jimin is risky but Jungkook successfully woke him up without having to face Jimin's wrath.The elder just ruffled his and Taehyung's hairs, mumbling good night to both and then dragged his feet towards his room with droopy eyes, yawning every now and then.

Now, it was only Taehyung and Jungkook who were sitting in front of the TV screen.There was heavy tension in the room.Both of them didn't talk after that girl literally popped up out of nowhere.Their moods were ruined completely....for different reasons.

Taehyung was feeling suffocated.He was feeling so many things and none of them were positive.Hell, he couldn't even look at Jungkook directly after what happened.

It's because he won't be able to take the look Jungkook might give him.At the same time he was getting impatient.Jungkook, his love was there with him in the same room.They could've enjoyed their time together.But look! Taehyung's stupid, reckless acts weren't even allowing him to take in the beauty of the younger properly.It was really frustrating at that point.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was feeling helpless.He knew Taehyung had become an important person in his life, he knew that he wouldn't be able to live alone again like he had been doing before meeting Taehyung.But the earlier incident made him feel one thing......he can't see Taehyung with that girl.....no, he can't see Taehyung with anyone....He....he doesn't want to share the only family he has.But.....

why doesn't he feel the same in case of Jimin?

Jungkook was confused, sad, frustrated and angry at the same time.He wanted to stop his thoughts, he wanted to scream loudly to stop himself from thinking further.....he likes Taehyung and no, not the same way he likes Jimin, not the way his liked his friends.......

His heart dropped, knowing Taehyung will never feel something special for him.No, not because he used to be a playboy.....Jungkook very well knows that Taehyung cares for him a lot and he will never hurt him intentionally.But he also doesn't have any point to say that Taehyung will like him back someday.

Why will he?

Taehyung has a family who loves him, he has a best friend like Jimin, he's outgoing, he's handsome, he is intelligent, he's a cool person.There's no way Taehyung will return his feelings.

A lump formed in Jungkook's throat, making it hard for him to breathe.He tried to compose himself though.Taehyung will surely hate him if he gets to know what he is thinking, he'll stop caring for him.After all the things Taehyung did for him, Jungkook shouldn't just grow feelings for Taehyung and go all sad when he sees anyone who's more compatible with Taehyung.

It's bad.

Taehyung doesn't deserve someone so broken like him.He deserves someone beautiful inside and out, who knows how to live their life, who knows how to make Taehyung happy.Jungkook can't even make himself happy.How can he think about making Taehyung happy.

How dare he!

A pearl like teardrop fell from Jungkook's eyes.He was too busy in his thoughts to realise when his eyes started pouring those salty waters nonstop.

Unlike Jungkook himself, Taehyung was aware of his teardrops.He looked at the TV only to see the movie characters cheering happily for some reason.No way in hell, that scene would make his love cry.Jungkook looked too lost anyways, too lost to feel his gaze on him.His heart ached seeing how pained Jungkook's whole demenaur was being!