[8]

This chapter contains scenarios from different days :)

.
.
.

Small sniffles could be heard from the boy who was weeping on Taehyung's chest.The elder tried hard not to break down but it didn't help at all.He hugged the crying boy tightly in a protective manner, letting him cry all he wants.

He knows that Jungkook needs it!

The boy has kept everything to himself for so long and it will be better if he let's everything out.He needs to let go of of every single thing that's bottled up inside him.

Taehyung will be there for him.He'll be there to protect Jungkook, he'll be there to wipe the younger's tears  away.He'll do his best to make him happy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was the weekend after Taehyung and Jimin's final exam.Their exam ended two days ago and they felt relieved to get rid of all the study pressure and those annoying assignments.

Jimin's parents wanted to go on a family vacation as their son almost completed his graduation.That is why the elder left for home early in the morning while Taehyung stayed.He wanted to have a talk with Jungkook.

That day, when Jungkook got the nightmare and cried hard, Taehyung asked him what was all that about.The boy tried to say something but eventually it lead him to have an anxiety attack.

Taehyung was angry with himself, thinking he might have crossed the limit by wanting to dig in Jungkook's life more than needed.But again, he was worried sick.After that day, Taehyung never even mentioned about that incident to Jungkook.Instead, he gave the younger some space.

It was when Taehyung had his last paper, Jungkook called him that night.At first, he asked Taehyung about his and Jimin's exams but towards the end his voice cracked while hesitantly asking Taehyung if he would listen to something he had to say.Taehyung wondered what it was about but nonetheless said yes.

Jungkook came the next day after his classes and spent the rest of the day with the best friend duo.Jimin and he cooked together while Taehyung did the dishes after eating.Later they watched some movies and went to sleep.

Taehyung didn't ask Jungkook anything about what he said in the call,wanting the younger to start the conversation himself.He didn't want to let the boy go through another anxiety attack.

The next morning Jimin left after dramatically crying over how he would miss his soulmate and his baby bro Jungkookie.He hugged them like the human version of koala he is and finally went home.

He was really excited for the upcoming family vacation anyways.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook didn't go to college after Jimin left.He stayed with Taehyung to tell him about his traumatic past.He trusted Taehyung with his everything.It's not like he doesn't trust Jimin.He definitely does.But he's not enough comfortable with the elder to talk about his past freely.For now, he just wants to get rid of the heavy feeling in his chest, the feeling he has been carrying inside him for so long.

So there they are.Jungkook opened up to Taehyung about his past, about his family, everything with so much difficulty.He mourned over his lost parents, his long lost happiness.He told Taehyung how he wanted to just give up on his life but couldn't only because of his parents' last wish.Jungkook cried his heart out in the elder's embrace, telling him how much he misses his parents, how much he misses being in his home which was shattered by those people in just one go.

Jungkook also explained how the Drug mafia were bugging his father to give them fifty percent of J Corporations' shares.Mr. Jeon was a man of law and order.So he didn't hesitate to say no to them.He would never deal with someone who are destroying the young generation and also are doing many illegal works.They threatened Mr. Jeon several times but instead of giving in, he complained an FIR against them when they threatened him to harm his family.