You nodded, your mind racing, formulating ideas of why Hawks was suddenly acting differently towards you. Had you done something? Had he... found something? No that was impossible... there really isn't anything to find. Right?

Your eyebrows knotted as you closed your eyes and decided to sleep off the stress. After dealing with Stain, though it honestly wasn't that hard, and some media (now that was hard) you were exhausted.

Your mind slowly slipped away and you slept, somewhat peacefully through the drive.

{Time skip: roughly 3 hours}

Your body woke itself up as you felt a familiar turn in the ride. Your eyes slowly opened as you sat straight up off of the car door.

You studied your surroundings to find you were still inside Hawks' car. You looked to your left to find Hawks sitting straight, staring blankly in front of him. His eyes carried no specific emotion but it certainly wasn't cheerful.

You looked out the window of the car to find you were back in Musutafu, just down the road from UA.

Only a few minutes later the car pulled around to UA's front entrance. The car stopped and Hawks got out of the car and closed the door behind him.

You stared at the building for a moment through the window. "Something... doesn't feel right. Did something happen when we were gone?" You wondered.

You sighed as you opened your door and got out. As soon as you closed the car door the car drove off and left you and Hawks standing in front of UA's gate.

Hawks walked up to the gate and just as you were about to comment about how it would be locked the gates opened. A long low tone was let out as the gates moved open. Hawks stood still until there was enough room for him to slip through and continued walking forward.

You quickly followed the man as you two walked in silence through the empty UA courtyard.

A few minutes later and a few hundred meters of walking, you found yourself in front of Nezu's office door.

'Ok... now I know for certain something bad has happened,' you looked over at Hawks for some clarification.

"Go inside, they're all waiting for you," Hawks said as he waited behind you.

You straightened your lips with yet another sigh and pushed through the tall doors, far too tall for your principal or anyone in the school, and walked inside.

You walked inside the dead silent room and looked around. All of your teachers and the main staff involved with you were inside the room.

Nezu sat at his desk with a small smile on his face, his hands folded and placed in front of him.

Mr. Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, and All Might stood to either side of the office. They were either leaning against the wall or bookshelf, depending on what side they were on. Mic and Aizawa stood to the right of you while Midnight and All Might were on the left.

Hawks walked in after you and closed the door with a soft *thud*. He then stood behind you to the right in the corner of the room.

Nezu motions to the empty chair in front of his desk, "Please, sit down (Y/n)."

"Ok," you said quietly as everyone walked you take your seat in front of your principal.

Nezu took in a deep breath and began speaking. "(Y/n), do you know why you are here? Why we are all gathered here?"

You answered truthfully, "Not really, though I can sense from the atmosphere in this room that it is not for a positive reason. I could also easily find out the reason, but I think that'd spoil the surprise. But, I'll give it my best shot. Does it have anything to do with Stain or the situation in Hosu?"