Chapter 57:

Yin Lan blew a loud whistle, led the way, and shouted, "Little Che, go on! Ride! "

Everyone laughed along with him, kindly cajoling, "Go for it! Ride! Ride! "

But Mu Hanfeng was still crouching in front of him, as if he was oblivious to all the noise, and had no intention of standing up, only smiling at him.

Tong Che took a deep breath and finally took a step forward, spreading his legs apart and sitting on Mu Hanfeng's shoulders.

His whole body was already as stiff as a small wooden man, and he didn't even know where to put his hands.

"Tong Tong," Mu Hanfeng whispered to him, "put your hands around my neck, or put them directly on my head."

He obediently did as he was told, and wrapped his arms tightly around Mu Hanfeng's neck.

Mu Hanfeng held Tong Che's slender legs with both hands, smiling and saying "Sit firmly" before standing up in a breath.

Mu Hanfeng was very tall and Tong Che was not short either, so when they stood up like this, they were very conspicuous and attracted 200% of the attention.

Tong Che, who had long been used to facing countless people's attention, felt hot from being looked at that moment. Relying on his flexible body, he couldn't help bending down and leaning against Mu Hanfeng's ear, whispering to him, " Teacher Mu, will others think I'm so naive?"

Mu Hanfeng steadily carried him around, not answering directly, but only asking, "Are you happy?"

Tong Che nodded vigorously, "Yes, I am very happy."

After a pause, he added, "Whenever I saw my father carrying my brother on his back like this when I was little, I was very envious."

Mu Hanfeng began to feel distressed again, and he said seriously, "If there is anything else you want to do or play with, you can tell me, your boyfriend."

Tong Che's furry head rubbed against his ear as he nodded again.

"The most important thing is that you are happy," Mu Hanfeng added, "Why do you care about other people? Maybe they envy you too. "

Tong Che laughed at this and relaxed a lot. He happened to pass by a big tree, so he straightened up and happily broke a branch...

There was no way out. In the winter in the north, there were no leaves to pluck, and even less fruit to pick. But for Tong Che now, it was fun to break a bare branch.

After making a full circle and returning to the entrance of the dining room, Mu Hanfeng put Tong Che down.

Having missed the "morning rush," there were only six of them sitting at the dining room table.

The breakfast was cooked by the chefs of the orphanage's canteen, probably because they had a separate small stove for them, and the variety was quite rich.

However, the taste of the food was not as good as that of a star hotel, let alone that of Mu Hanfeng's personal cooking.

Now that Tong Che was being fed by Mu Hanfeng every day, he no longer ate the dry whole wheat bread. He took a bean paste bun and a mushroom and vegetable bun, and drank a cup of hot soy milk.

After almost ten years, Tong Che didn't feel nostalgic when he felt the taste he remembered. He just sighed that his taste had really been spoiled.

The bean paste bun was fine, but the mushroom and vegetable bun was really not very tasty, as the vegetables were watery.

Tong Che took one bite and didn't want to take another. He was about to continue eating with the habit he had developed over the years, but then he suddenly remembered what Mu Hanfeng had said earlier...