Chapter 17:

The blocking agent that Tong Che used before had already taken effect, and now Mu Hanfeng could hardly smell the little Omega’s pheromones.

But at this moment, that didn't lessen his unique alpha desires in the slightest -

He wanted to bite down hard, to pierce the little Omega's fragile glands with his sharp canine teeth. To inject all his pheromones into it, to make him smell like him, to brand him as his own!

All these thoughts were swirling around in Mu Hanfeng's mind, and he unconsciously tightened his grip on the little Omega, and couldn't help but drop his head even lower, his lips just before the red glands, which seemed to be making a silent invitation!

But Tong Che's voice came from his arms with a slight tremor, only to hear him ask, "Mu... Teacher Mu, are you also... are you also in heat?"

Mu Hanfeng instantly sobered up. He suddenly let go of Tong Che, got up and sat against the side of the bed, turning his back to him as he lit a cigarette. He took a big puff before answering in a low voice, "No, I'm not in heat."

Although he did want to mark this little Omega like crazy, he was very sure that his pheromones were very smooth and he was not in heat at all.

There was no way he was in heat either.

Tong Che, however, froze.

He hadn't actually recovered fully yet, and could feel that the pheromones in his body were far from smooth, but perhaps he had been soothed by Mu Hanfeng's pheromones and was indeed feeling better than before.

As his body got better, his mind could now think.

Tong Che had sorted out a small part of his current situation, but there was still more that he couldn't sort out.

He had a sudden false estrus, and later on, he became confused and close to unconscious. It was probably Mr. Mu who carried him out of the bathroom.

But as for after that...

After carrying him out, why on earth would Teacher Mu be in his bed and look like he was about to bite him!

Tong Che's original guess was that Mu Hanfeng was also in the heat.

It was also taught in junior high school physiology class that alphas don't go into heat on their own, but can be induced to do so by an omega. Especially as the pheromone fit between the two increases, the easier it is for the alpha to be induced as well.

Tong Che felt that if he could falsely go into heat because of Teacher Mu, it meant that the fit between the two was high enough, so in turn, it made perfect sense that Teacher Mu was induced into heat by him. But now, Teacher Mu was saying that he was not in heat...

Tong Che was in a daze, and in a flash, he thought of the words he had murmured just before he woke up - "I want to be bitten by Teacher Mu."

Tong Che was shocked, so it wasn't a problem with Teacher Mu at all, it was he that was too rude!

Was it because he was pulling at Mr. Mu and insisted that he had to share his bed with him!

The more Tong Che thought about it, the more frightened he became, and after a moment of hesitation, he decided to apologize first. Who knew that Mu Hanfeng was one step ahead of him?

Mu Hanfeng took another puff of his cigarette and exhaled a smoke ring. Tilting his head, his tone was a rare seriousness, "Tong Tong, I'm sorry, I didn't control myself just now."

Although it is true that this was not his intention, it is also true that this little Omega threw himself at him first.

Originally, Mu Hanfeng had wanted to hypnotise himself to sleep as soon as possible, and later try to bite Tong Che in his dream with a strong enough subconscious. He wasn't sure if it would work, but he just wanted to try it instinctively.