Chapter 26:

In the dream, Mu Hanfeng did not move, so Tong Che consciously interpreted this as a kind of connivance.

The hand he had around Mu Hanfeng's neck exerted a little force, and he opened his mouth, revealing two rows of small white teeth, and he left a neat circle of small tooth marks on the abrupt adam’s apple.

Mu Hanfeng still did not move, but his breathing was much heavier.

But the dreaming Tong Che was as if he was senseless, or was "aware" but not afraid, as he once again poked out the tip of his tongue and licked and swirled along the circle of teeth marks.

......

The unprecedented touch he felt on the tip of his tongue instantly spread to his scalp, causing Tong Che to wake up with a start.

But miraculously, the touch was still there and had not disappeared. Tong Che was stunned for a while when he realized something and quickly pulled his thumb out of his mouth.

There was still a little bit of body fluid left on the knuckle of his thumb...

Tong Che quickly took a wet towel from the bedside table and wiped his hands, then buried his whole head in the pillow in utter shame.

In his mind, he was madly dissing himself: "Tong Che, how could you be so wicked?"

What was originally a sweet story about a hero saving O was turned into an 18+ forbidden story!

What's with the finger sucking? Why are you peeping at Teacher Mu before going to bed!

It was all retribution!

The more he thought about it, the more ashamed he was, and he wanted to cuddle up to his teddy bear and pretend to be an ostrich under the blanket all day.

But reality didn't give him a chance...

Within a minute, he heard Mu Hanfeng's voice, "Tong Tong, good morning."

Tong Che froze. Maybe he was just delusional, but Mr. Mu's voice seemed to be unusually hoarse today.

It was not the kind of hoarse voice of a sick person with a cold, but rather, it was the kind of voice that seemed to be holding back something, tainted with lust, and it sounded so seductive.

Tong Che buried himself in his pillow again and scolded himself-he must be the one who was listening to people and making up things.

Only after he had managed to calm down did Tong Che poke his head out of the pillow, ready to greet Mu Hanfeng. But just as his eyes looked over, he saw Mu Hanfeng raise his hand and gently touch his Adam’s apple!

Gah! Can it get any better?

Tong Che hurriedly lowered his eyes, but Mu Hanfeng even asked him, "Tong Tong, why is your face so red?"

Tong Che clutched the corner of the blanket and replied vaguely, "I'm... I'm hot!"

Mu Hanfeng said, "Oh," and didn't ask any more questions, only saying, "Get up and take a shower since you're hot."

Tong Che nodded, lifted the blanket and rolled out of bed.

However, after taking two steps towards the bathroom, he couldn't help but stop.

He found that Mu Hanfeng was still lying on the bed and had no intention of getting up. It wasn't that Mu Hanfeng couldn't stay in bed; it was just that the two of them had been living together for almost a week, and before today, Mu Hanfeng had always gotten up earlier than him every day.

Tong Che was worried that Mu Hanfeng had not taken his sleeping pills last night and had fallen asleep listening to him sing, but later woke up in the middle of the night.