Chapter 3:

It was clearly a dinner party with the sound of people and music, but Tong Che felt that the atmosphere within a five-meter radius, with him as the center, instantly froze.

That was Mu Hanfeng! Mu Hanfeng, who was recognised as having the strongest restraint in his circle!

What do they mean by the strongest restraint?

It was rumored that there was an Omega in heat who deliberately jumped into Mu Hanfeng's arms. If this were replaced by an alpha with less restraint, it would be difficult to resist emotionally and physically. But Mu Hanfeng not only did not have the slightest bit of resistance. He was unaffected and pushed the omega away with disgust.

Since then, Mu Hanfeng has been known as the "strongest Alpha" in terms of restraint.

And today, Mu Hanfeng, who doesn't attend this kind of event every year, and this was his first, encountered this kind of poor trick just as he walked through the door. Chi Xie's movement when hitting Tong Che’s wrist wasn't obvious, even to those who were close. Basically, no one could see the problem.

Most people now looked at Tong Che with a mischievous interest in watching a good show, wondering what Emperor Mu would do with this brainless and deadly traffic star.

But contrary to most people's guesses, Mu Hanfeng looked down at the little Omega in front of him and saw the obvious shock, panic, and confusion crossing his eyes, but these emotions were only fleeting and soon turned into total calmness. Mu Hanfeng could not help but raise his eyebrows.

This little Omega, why isn't he afraid of him now?

After this thought, Mu Hanfeng realised that he wasn't as angry as he thought he was, and even wanted to laugh a little. He didn't know when his mouth had become so smart and how quickly a joke could be fulfilled. With this in mind, the corners of Mu Hanfeng's lips, which had always been pressed straight, hooked upwards slightly. The circle of people around them were even more frightened.

He's smiling! This must be the calm before the storm!

The smile was very light and fleeting. It did not even reach the bottom of his eyes. Tong Che was stunned for a while, but he quickly regained his senses. He was opening his mouth to say "I'm sorry," but he heard Lou Gui speak up before him, "Mr. Mu, I'm really sorry, our little Che didn't do it on purpose, he was just..."

Tong Che instantly realised that Lou Gui wanted to say that he was hit by someone else, so he immediately spoke up and cut off the words that Lou Gui was about to say, "Teacher Mu, I'm sorry, I was careless, I'll pay for this suit."

As if he hadn't expected him to say that, Lou Gui twisted his elbow and spoke to him in a low voice with wrinkled eyebrows, "Che, you..."

You can't afford to pay for it!

Everyone in the industry knew that Mu Hanfeng had a very strong background. He was an actor and a gold-star artist. His suit would cost at least seven figures, which could cover at least 20 of Tong Che's inhibitors!

But Tong Che didn't pay any attention to him. He just looked up at Mu Hanfeng almost stubbornly and repeated, "Teacher Mu, I'm really sorry."

After saying this, he simply bent down and gave Mu Hanfeng a 90 degree bow. The sincerity of his attitude was so profound that no one could pick out any faults.

Mu Hanfeng raised his eyebrows again. His lips moved as if he wanted to say something, but in the end, he only replied in a low voice: "No need for you to compensate, just don’t have a next time." After saying that, he no longer looked at Tong Che, and naturally, he did not spare a single glance to the stunned crowd, and turned to leave. However, Yun Su, the agent beside him, who had not said anything, looked at Tong Che twice more, and even glanced around the crowd with a warning look in his eyes.