|15| the Chunin Exams

Börja om från början

'Tokito blood Demon Art? Just what's that.' She was pulled out of her thoughts then the golden war fans flew towards her.

As soon as she grabbed them, a huge amount of chakra burst out pushing her hair back.

'It's choosing her....but i-it belongs to her grandfather.... but he-'

"Hey, Ginko do you think I could use this in the Chunin exams?" Muichiro questioned snapping Ginkos out of her daze.

"EH- um yeah Muichiro-sama, I think so...'' Ginkos replied.

They were once again waiting for Kakashi since he was late

"This is so annoying, I wasn't even about to try my hair..." Sakura said eyeing Muichiro's perfectly placed hair.

"Yeah... Datteboye!" Naruto said stuffing his face with the rice ball Muichiro made for him this morning.

Muichiro's eyes were drowsy, ready to go take a nap. Sasuke was leaning against the sailing of the bridge with his eyes closed.

A puff of smoke caught their attention. They all turned around to face their sensei who gave them another lame excuse.

"I know this is sudden but u recommend you all to the chunin exams," Kakashi informed.

He handed them the forms and Naruto Joe hugged him. "Kakashi sensei you're the best."

"Hey, don't slobber my vest."

Muichiro looked down at the form and read it. 'We have five days to get ready.'

Naruto kept cheering 'Chunin exams.' Sasuke looked cocky. While Sakura just stared blankly at the paper.

"Kaka I have something to tell you." Muichiro kept her voice low. He nodded and dismissed the team.

"Yes Muichiro, I already know, and don't worry, leave these things to the elders okay?"