Aunt Anna and the Coronation

Ellie's POV:

"Hi, Aunt Anna." I smiled. She smiled back at me.

"It's you. It's really you." She ran over to me and pulled me into her arms. "Look at you." She held me at arms length so she could properly look at me, "You're so gorgeous."

A tear rolled down my cheek, followed by a few more, "Yeah, my dad took care of me." She smiled again and pulled me into another hug. We spoke for about an hour or two about practically everything and she introduced me to my Uncle Kristoff and my cousins, Kieran and Elsie. Kieran Mal's age and Elsie is only 5.

When Elsie found out that I had magic and elemental powers, she asked me to play with her and show her some tricks. Of course, me loving kids and the fact that she's family, I agreed and asked Aunt Anna, Uncle Kristoff and Kieran if they wanted to join. Kieran wanted to join but Aunt Anna and Uncle Kristoff said they'd just watch us.

We played with my snow powers for a while, then Elsie wanted me to make her fly using my wind powers. I did for a little bit, but not for too long just to make sure she wouldn't fall and hurt herself. Aunt Anna seemed relieved when I put her down.

After a few hours of playing with my cousins, Aunt Anna pulled away from them, with a serious face, "I need to talk to you about something important."

"Of course," I nodded. "What do you need?"

"How do you feel about being crowned Queen of Arendelle tomorrow at the Coronation?" She asked me. "I've already talked to Adam, Belle and Ben about it and they said they wouldn't mind sharing a Coronation if you want to."

"But what about Kieran?" I wondered. "Doesn't he want to be King?"

"No, we already asked if it would be alright. He said he's seen how Ben's treated and would rather just stay as a Prince." Aunt Anna told me.

"I would be honored." I answered her question with a bright smile on my face.

"Really?" Aunt Anna asked.

"Yeah, of course!" I laughed and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back just as tight.

"It'll be good to see you where you deserve to be." Aunt Anna whispered in my ear. "It should've been you that got crowned Queen anyway, not me. It'll be nice to see Elsa's daughter on the throne." She whispered the last part to herself but I obviously could hear her.

"Thank you, Aunt Anna." I pulled away from her and wiped away my tears.

"It's your birthright, sweetheart." She reminded me. "Who am I to deny you that? Okay, I have to go and tell Adam and Belle and they'll spread the word. You can go back to your lover boy now if you want to."

"Wait-" I did a double take. "How do you know who 'lover boy' is?"

"He came over when you were playing with Elsie," Aunt Anna explained. "the way he was looking at you explained itself." I blushed.

I hugged her one last time and then ran to Alex's dorm. I explained what had happened and he was just as excited as I was for me. We ended up talking until really late when we realised we needed sleep since tomorrow was such a big day.

The next morning...

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I groaned and rolled over, looking for Alex to tell him to get it. Only problem is, he wasn't there. I groaned again and got out of bed. When I opened the door, I was greeted by Evie and Elsie's smiling faces.

"Ellie!" Elsie cried and jumped into my arms. Luckily I was able to catch her and she didn't fall. Man would that have been a disaster if she did.

"Hey, Elsie, Evie." I greeted them sleepily. "What are you doing here?"