Dance and The Tourney Tournament

Ellie's POV:
The next day...
When I woke up, I remembered it was a weekend so there were no lessons. Because of this, I decided I wanted to dance. I got changed, did my hair and makeup before trying to remember where Alex said his dorm room was.

When I remembered, I stepped into the pretty empty corridor and made my way there. Before I knocked on the door I noticed the time. 8:15. Whoops, it's a bit early. I was about to leave, when I heard noise coming from behind the door. Now knowing he was awake, I knocked on his door.

"Come in. It's open." I heard from the other side. I slowly opened the door.

"Hey." I said softly.

When he heard my voice, his head shot up, "Hey. You okay?"

"Yeah. Sorry to bother you so early, but I really need to dance." I smiled at him.

"No, it's okay, I don't mind. I was awake anyways. Give me a few seconds to get changed and then I'll take you." He smiled back before disappearing into his wardrobe to get changed.

Walking through the silent corridors with him felt totally different. Every time I have been in these corridors, they've been so busy and noisy. Anyway, after about 10 minutes of walking through empty corridors, we finally reached the studio.

I gaped and looked around the massive space

I gaped and looked around the massive space. It was gorgeous. There were ballet barres built on to the walls, mirrors on the walls and the lighting was perfect. I smiled, ran to the middle of the room, put my pointe shoes on and started dancing.

When I heard Alex clapping, I turned around slowly, having forgotten he was there.

"That was amazing, Ellie." He complimented me.

"Thank you, but it wasn't that good. Trust me, I'm sure you've seen better." I tried to block the compliment.

"No, I assure you, I haven't." He smiled sweetly at me.