"Three!" Natsu yelled as he rushed passed them and started Fire Dragon Iron Fisting every guard he could hit.

"Natsu!" Erza yelled as she emerged from the ruins, drawing attention to herself. Minerva then joined the fight. To draw attention to themselves she purposely started blowing up the ruins around so the crumbling bricks and stone would be loud enough to get attention.

"Now what?" Natsu asked.

"We stick to the plan and head to the courtyard." Rogue explained as he dragged guards around with his shadow. 

"This will teach them from messing with our guild!" Orga said as he zapped two guards with bolts of lightning. 

Everyone from Team A was giving there all while Team B prepared for their silent attack to trap Crunch in the courtyard for the big reveal. Lector, more than anyone was excited, soon he would be reunited with his best friend and their guild could be one again.

"Let's go." Rufus said as he led Team B through the entrance after Lucy had summoned Taurus to knock out Crunch's goons.

"Talk about a sneak attack." Lucy said as they peered around a corner only to find a large group of Abyss Horn in the halls.

"So much for a sneak attack indeed." Rufus agreed with Lucy as they took a stance.

"Open gate of Lion, Leo!" Lucy yelled.

"Memory Make Ice make Ape!" Rufus yelled.

"Open gate of the Snake Charmer, Ophiuchus!" Yukino yelled as Lector and Frosch uses sticks and stones to throw and beat the taken down members so that they'd stay down.

"Thats for catnapping me." Lector said.

"Frosch thinks so too." Frosch said.

"That cat is just too cute." Lucy said fawning over Frosch.

*At the Courtyard

Everything had gone according to plan except, Team B was nowhere to found.

"What's taking them so long?" Erza asked.

"Maybe they were caught." Orga suggested.

"I'll go check." Natsu said as he was heading back through the courtyard but was it with a white iron fist to the face. "THE HELL!" Natsu yelled.

From the entrance of the courtyard, Sting emerges with Crunch behind him.

"Sting?" Rogue asked but Sting refused to say a word.

"Sting! Snap out of it!" Orga yelled.

"He won't." Minerva said. "Not until he knows Lector is safe." Minerva recalled the Grand Magic Games when she blackmailed Sting. He sunk into this fowl and depressed state, hate surrounded him until he saw Lector again. Minerva and Rogue knew well, until he saw Lector safe, he wouldn't stop.

"Rogue," Minerva said facing him, "find Yukino and Lector."

But before Rogue could even join his shadow Sting punched him into the wall causing Orga to react.

"I'm sorry Rogue." Sting said. 

"Don't be I get it. But you won't have to do this much longer." Rogue said as he started fighting with Sting. 

Meanwhile with Team B. Rufus was keeping Abyss Horn back while Lucy and Yukino were with Lector and Frosch trying to find a way to the courtyard. 

"Why is this place so big?" Lucy asked as they peered around a corner only to find there was still no courtyard. 

"We are running out of time." Yukino said, "Sting and Crunch are probably already there."

"Oh, if it weren't for all these stupid paths!" Lucy groaned before she got a Natsu-like Idea. "Ooo! I got it." She said as she began searching for a key.

"What?"

"Time to make our own path." Lucy said as she held up Taurus key. "I can endure it for a bit." Lucy said as she summoned Taurus.

Taurus came in as he slammed through every wall Lucy, Yukino, Frosch and Lector came upon. Soon they broke through all the walls in front of them and rumble and smoke filled the air. Both Yukino and Lucy were coughing as they waved their hands so they could see. Yukino carried Lector while Frosch was holding onto Lucy so they could see up high.

"Thanks Taurus." Lucy said.

"Anything for yoooo-"

"Cut it out!" Lucy said as he poofed and the dust began to clear.

"Look!" Lector yelled as he pointed through the smoke. 

When it cleared, Yukino and Lucy could see they had arrived at the courtyard but high on the outlining formations. Below them Crunch and Sting fought against Team A. 

"There they are!" Lector shouted.

"Sting!" Yukino began yelling.

"Sting!" Lector shouted, "Up here!"

"Sting!" They all shouted.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you enjoy!