ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟜

(Recap)
Something that he said caught your ear though. "He's gonna execute my b-boyfriend." You said.....

"𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚'𝕞 𝕗𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥."

(End of Recap)
You hated the fact Zoro was so careless. It was worrying, you knew he was strong and could handle himself but this is the second time he's been almost executed. You tried to ignore the feeling of worry and unease but then you thought of Ace and how you let him die and it was all your fault because you weren't there when he needed you.

You knew there was nothing you could do though. He's his own person so he'll do his own thing......but it didn't change the fact that you wanted to save him.
So you ran and ran just like you always did until you could find a good enough hiding spot.

Once you did you waited there until the perfect moment to strike. You saw something unexpected though...you saw the rest of your crew all walking towards the fishman pirates so you decide to join them.

Luffy uses his haki to stop them from killing the king. "So he can do it." Sanji said "Yeah and he's been practicing for a while now." you responded with a smirk, proud of Luffy for all his hard work. "My sweet Y/n~ when did you get here?" Sanji asked looking at while drooling. "I'm always here." you said with a chuckle.

Your little conversation was cut short by Luffy punching Hordy and making him crash in a big rock wall. Soon after that some of the fishman pirates tried to fight you which ended miserably for them because they got wacked with your hammer .

"There are a lot of them." you said. "Well then we'll just have to beat them all." Robin said  with a cheeky grin snapping some of the fishmen's necks.

Some of the fishmen started to gang up on you. "Look out!" You yelled at the fishmen and when they looked away you used your mechanical hand to shootand then ran away laughing.

While you were running you accidentally ran into Zoro while he was using his swords to make a tornado or something close to that."Oh shit, sorry." You said "You better be" Zoro said not looking "I know you miss me RoRo~" you said with a smirk. "Sh-shut up!" He said blushing "we haven't even been apart that lon-" suddenly a group of fishmen tried to attack Zoro so you used your sword, Excalibur, to sweep them into the tornado too.

Sanji jumped on the tornado and used it to jump up and kick some other fishmen (I don't remember exactly what happened in this episode so don't judge if most of it is wrong) "see I knew you two would make a good team" you said. "You also said you'd never dare your best friend but yet here we are" Zoro responded with a smirk. "I was 16, I said a lot of things that I didn't really mean back then....ooh like, you remember that time when...."

(Flash back-16 year old Y/n and Zoro)
"What are you even talking about?!" Zoro said crossing his arms "My sword is ten times better than any one of your stupid little weapons and you know it!" You huffed angrily "You talk a lot of shit for someone who can't even use any of these weapons anyway. I can use all of these with perfection" you said. "Whatever" Zoro said walking away. "Nah come back here and fight me then, weakling." you said taking out your boomerang.

(Present time)
"And I got my ass beat." you laughed. "Duhh. I remembers it like yesterday, I honestly just think you were a straight up liar back then." Zoro said. You looked up curiously at the sky. "Uhh Zoro....what. Is. That!" You yelled frantically as you pointed above you. "It looks like a...ship?" He said as you looked at him. "And why the hell is it coming closer?" you said. "I don't know." he responded.

"Hmm...what would white beard say right now." You thought aloud. You think about Ace and look at Zoro with a sorry expression. "I'm sorry for lashing out on you before. If I'm being honest...I've been trying to just push out all the memories of the time I spent with pops and the rest of my crew. No matter how much time has passed I can't seem to get it through my thick skull that they're gone and whenever someone mentions them like they're gone it just sorta triggers me. On top of that I haven't seen my dad, uncle, Marco or the others in god knows how long. Maybe the real reason I joined your crew was to find a distraction from everything that was happening or because I was just....lonely." You said with a sad smile. Zoro looked at you lovingly and kissed you gently before pulling back and looking into your eyes. "You do know they can see us right?" You said, your smile lightening up as you . "I could care less." he said as your then looked back up to the ship in the sky "That bastard Hordy is climbing the chain on the ship!" Zoro said. You also looked up "And now so is Luffy." you added with a sigh.

"Hey Y/n i know I haven't said it in a little bit but I love you." you smiled "Aww are you blushing?" "N-no, idiot!" Zoro stuttered. "That's cute." you chuckled.

"𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖."