ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟠

(Recap)
You tried to escape Doflamingo but he just kept following you. "You can't escape me Y/nnn~" he said with an even wider smirk if that was possible.

"𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕗 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟. 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

(End of  Recap)
You pulled your boomerang into a bow then you used your hand to shoot out an arrow. "Arrow of death!"

Pinky kept attacking and you attacked back then suddenly Luffy bumped into you.

"Zoro and Ace's friend?" Luffy said shocked as he looked at you. "Yeah I'm Y/n in by the way what's your na-" suddenly Doflamingo tried to attack you and you countered it by using your hand to shoot out mini bomb which hit him.

"Luffy" he said with a smile. "This is no time for a reunion." said a deep raspy voice. "Hm?" You turned around to see Crocodile who you also knew, in fact he's the reason why you can shoot bullets, arrows, and a few other things from your finger tips.

(Flash back 14 year old Y/n)
You were walking down to the dojo on your way to drop off a sword when suddenly you spotted a black haired boy who seemed a bit older than you were.

"Hia there! I've never seen you around here before." you said cheerfully as you sat down the sword. He didn't respond and instead kept walking, he seemed scared of something. (I don't know anything about his past and I'm making most of this up so let's just assume he had childhood trauma)

Suddenly a man picked up the sword you sat down and tried to kill him so you swiftly ran and put your arm out in front of him before it could cut him.

"Ahhh! It hurts! Papa!!" You yelled, calling for your dad although you knew he was almost 3 miles away from the dojo, trying to hold back your tears of pain, your forearm was dripping so much blood it could probably form a river. "dammit! It's hurts so bad!" You said clenching your teeth and then you realized just how much blood you lost so you looked down and saw that your hand was gone, both yours and the boys eyes widened and with that....you passed out.

Luckily Zoro was in the forest and heard the commotion. When he got to you he saw the boy hunched over you unsure of what to do. (I know Crocodile is like 30 years older than them but he's gonna have to be younger in this story)

"What happened?!!" Zoro yelled "they- they c-c-cut her h-hand off!" The boy said shaking scarily "Help me take her to her pops place." Zoro said, the boy picked you up and tried to use his shirt to cover your wrist.

Soon after that the boy cut off cut off his own hand, unable to bare the guilt of letting you get so badly injured, and replaced it with a hook......
That boy was Crocodile.
(End of flash back)

"Didn't think I'd ever see you again, Crocodile." you said. "hm?! You know him?" Luffy said "Yeah but we don't have time for this right now, go save Ace!" You said as Luffy nodded and ran in the direction Ace was in. Once he was gone you planted a bomb on the ground under a small chunk of ice so that no one could see it.

"Are you gonna help, or just stand by and watch me do all the work?" you said to Crocodile with a smirk, he stared at you unsure of what to do before smirking back wnd chuckling softly. "I'll help you but only because I still owe you a favor" he said.

Suddenly Doflamingo came out of nowhere, "found you" he said coming behind you. "I didn't want to have fight you." you said to him. "Good because I'm not here to fight." he said laughing. "Well then Get. Outta. My. WAY!" You yelled as the bomb you placed
went off.

"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕖. 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪."