ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟚

(Recap)
Before you left, he called out to you......
"Y/N!" He yelled drifting away on the boat.
"What?!" You yelled back to him.
"When we meet again, I'm gonna be stronger then you!" He said sticking out his tongue.
"No your not, I'm gonna be stronger than YOU" you said crossing your arms.
"I'll prove it to you then!"

"𝕎𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥"

(End Recap)
About a year had passed of you training and getting stronger, soon you joined the White beard pirates and became friends with the famous Fire-fist Ace.

You and Ace were in Alabasta on some type of mission, you didn't remember. Ace left you to go get something to eat while you just wondered around looking at cool things to buy while drinking some lemonade when suddenly you bumped into someone causing them to fall. "Hey dumbass!, watch where your going!" They said "You looked down scratching the back of your neck,"yeah uhh sorry about that by the way." you said before realizing it was- "Zoro!" You screamed happily helping him up and hugging him.

A while after that the two of you wondered around Alabasta talking and joking around just like how you did before he left, it was as if no time had passed at all. "Well would you look at that." Zoro said with a smirk. "Look at what?" You asked crossing your arms "Nothing I'll explain later." he said with a smirk "If you say so." you responded dropping your arms as Zoro unconsciously leaned into you while you ruffled his hair 'How can someone be so sexy but so cute at the same time?' you thought.

Zoro started yelling his friend Luffy's name until he finally came running to us as Zoro quickly stopped leaning on you blushing. "Hey Luffy, meet my best friend, Y/n." He said, 'Yeah he said it. Friend. And we'll always just be friends. All he will ever think of me as, is a friend.' You thought in a mixture of anger and sadness 'snap out of it Y/n!' You said to yourself.

Soon enough you had figured out that Ace is actually ZORO'S FRIENDS BROTHER!! You were calling Luffy that because you couldn't remember his name and you weren't going to tell Zoro that you couldn't remember because he'd be laughing and teasing you.... Like a lot.... Anyway later on you and Zoro were getting ready to go to sleep. Ace had already started to packing to make his leave but you didn't care you just wanted to spend a little more time with your best friend even if it meant getting scolded by pops (a.k.a White beard).

"You know Zoro I gotta give it to you....." you said as Zoro look over to you with a confused face "you made some great friends." you chuckled and smiled while looking at him "T-thank you" he stuttered blushing "your welcome, love" you said leaning on his shoulder. "How long are you gonna stay?" Zoro asked crossing his arms "Not long, But hey you knew from the beginning when we chose what lives we wanted that it meant splitting up." You said looking him in the eye. "I know, it's just-" he said stopping mid sentence, "just what?" You asked, "It's just that you just got here and we're finally seeing each other again." he said looking anywhere but you, "Zoro.... It's fine we'll see each other again soon, I know it!" You slightly yelled. Zoro huffed and chuckled to himself "Still the same optimistic girl, huh?"

You hugged Zoro not wanting to let go as you cried "Fuck! I don't want to leave either. It wasn't the same without you!" You said shakily while crying "Every single day I spent training trying not to think of you!" You said wiping your tears as Zoro started slowly crying against your shoulder, clinging to you, "Me too!" He cried out.

" I honestly don't know how I kept on living without you, Zoro"
"I love you, like a best friend type of love"
"I know I was just waiting on you to admit"
"S-shut up dumbass"

"𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖, ℝ𝕠"