ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟚

Warning: You already know the drill. Buckle up cuz it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
(Recap)
You stopped and unpinned him. "We can finish this later" you said with a smirk.

"𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟, 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪"

(End of recap)
"What did you say?" You asked not believing your ears. "Nothing......" he responded, clearly lying. "Ok whatever," you said. You gave him a kiss on the cheek and then walked off to go talk to someone else. As soon as you left Nami came up to Zoro, "So Zoro....when were you gonna tell me about you and Y/n?" she asked with a sly grin.

Suddenly another pirate ship came that had fishmen on it. "Who are they?" Nami questioned. "I don't know but they don't seem too friendly." Zoro said.

Now that you all had the Kraken to pull the ship you had something to help you run away, or try to at least. While the Kraken pulling the ship with it, you all ran into some underwater volcanos and then  ended up falling off a cliff.

Luckily that hole you fell through led to fishman island; But unfortunately some sea monsters tried splitting you up. You quickly took Zoro's hand and soon enough, the two of you washed up on the island together.

Soon the King of Fishman island came and found you then invited you to come to his palace as a reward for saving his daughters pet fish which happened to be a shark. "Yeah, ok, as long as you have booze." Zoro said. You nudged Zoro in his side. "Sorry about that your majesty. We will be grateful for whatever you give us." you said side eyeing Zoro. The king smiled and led you to his palace and even let you two have a room to yourself while you waited.

Once you got there all you had to do was wait for him to bring everyone else to the palace."Zoro....I'm bored" you said. He remembered what you had said earlier, So he came over to you and sat in your lap. "What are you doing?" You asked, quirking a brow. "You said we could finish what we started later, remember?" he said as he started grinding on you. "Right now?" You asked, your eyebrows furrowed.

You groaned but let him continue as you trailed your hand up and down his body. "Zoro stop for a minute." you said biting your lip a bit. "Get naked first." He blushed slightly but got completely undressed. You immediately kissed him and touched all over causing him to moan quietly.

You looked around and soon managed to find a strap-on so you took off your clothes and hurried to put it on. "Y/n, hurry~" he said desperately. "Not Y/n." you said with a smirk. He blushed furiously "Mommy~" he moaned out. "Good boy." you praised him with a smirk.

You started off just fingering him which seemed to get him riled up. He let put muffled moans in attempt to try and reduce them then   kept begging you to keep going or to go faster. You took out your finger causing Zoro to sigh, a little annoyed.

You brought his hole to the tip of the strap-on before slamming his hips down forcefully causing a loud moan to come from him. "Mommy! Faster!" he moaned out. You hushed him but didn't hesitate to start thrusting your hips faster into his cute pink hole causing him to moan louder. "I-I'm gonna cum!" He said with a groan. "Me too!" you huffed out, the friction working wonders for your growing arousal. You thrusted a few more times and then you both came, both you and Zoro moaning as you slumped over on the bed.

You both got cleaned up and put your clothes back on. "We should do that again sometime." you said with a grin. Zoro nodded tiredly, looking up at ceiling.

You stroked his hair and then lay beside him, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦"