ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙

A little girl around the age of 6 or 7 was out with her dad while he worked his job at a weapon repair shop.
"Please Daddy, it's boring and I wanna go playyyy!" the girl whined tugging her dads sleeve while he was trying to find some new metal to repair a sword. "Fine you can leave but only for a little bit to deliver this sword to dojo just up the street, okay." her dad said giving her the sword as she took and saluted to him giggling. "Be on your way y/n." "ok, bye daddy!" she said walking out the door while singing "left, left, left-right-left, left, left, left-right-left...."

Soon enough y/n reached the sword training dojo with a sigh of relief and tiredness as she knocked on the door "hello!" She screamed as a tall dark haired man opened the door "welcome, and just who might you be-" y/n cut him off with an giggle "I'm Y/n L/n, my daddy asked me to deliver this for you." the young girl responded to the man with a cheerful smile handing him the sword. "Come and fight me!!" Said a young boy who looked about the same age as Y/n. "Now now, calm down. How about you hang out with Y/n before she has to leave." he said smiling cheerfully nodding his head towards you. "No!" The boy said angrily charging at the older man but being stopped easily.

Luckily he ended up hanging out with you anyway, and ever since that day you kept coming back and he kept hanging out with you, sometimes his other older friend with the dark blue hair would join too. You didn't know this back then but he loved you; Not as a friend, Not as a best friend, but as a lover. Little did he know, you felt the same way.

(9 year old Y/n and Zoro)
"What do you wanna be when you grow up?" You asked Zoro who huffed, "A swordsman. The greatest swordsman to ever live." He beamed with a smile before turning to you "duh, Y/nnnn" he said sticking out his tongue but you ignored him. "Hmm..I dunno what I wanna be but.....something cool like my daddy probably." you said shrugging.

"No one asked." he said rolling his eyes.

"I don't care, Zorooo" you said sticking out your tongue to him.

"Shut up, Y/nnn" he said pinching your arm.

(Time skip- 14 year old zoro and y/n)

"Oi Y/n!" Zoro called out to her.

"Hia, Ro." Y/n said throwing her right arm around his shoulders.

"I told you to stop calling me that, dummy!" He said angrily.

"Come on~ stop being so rude about it." you said laughing a little

"Ughhh." He groaned

(Time skip- 17 year old Zoro and Y/n )
"I'm not gonna cry or anything..." Zoro said looking at the floor wanting to cry his eyeballs out.
"Oh come on, Ro, Don't be like that." You said spreading your arms out to hug him. "Shut up I'm not gonna-" before he could finish his sentence you hugged him tightly as he slowly sobbed on your shoulder, you doing the same.

Before you left, he called out to you......
"Y/N!" He yelled drifting away on the boat.
"What?!" You yelled back to him.
"When we meet again, I'm gonna be stronger then you!" He said sticking out his tongue.
"No your not, I'm gonna be stronger than YOU!" you said crossing your arms.
"I'll prove it to you then!"

"𝕎𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥"