chapter 25(final)

Felix pov
It is been a week since we agreed on the plan I also informed my father about it. We just landed in Australia, we are heading home.after 15 minutes we reached our destination.
"Wow,I thought your mansion is impressive but this is out of this world" said hyunjin stepping from the car.i chuckled at him I went after him and hugged him.
"It is our mansion now" I whispered.
"Felix, boys you are here" said my mom smiling and hugging each one of us"minho,how is felix treating you?"she asked.
"He has been a great brother madame"he said smiling at me.
" I told you to call mom"she said hitting him slightly on his arm.
"Yes sorry mom" he said. I fell happy for minho hyung the past week we got closer together and I guess he is up with something with jisung.
"Go to your rooms and rest I will call for dinner later" my mom said. We went to our rooms hyunjin with me chan with in changbin with seungmin and minho with jisung.
"Han " I called him before he entered his room." Hurt my brother and I will kick your ass" I added.
"Ouch, I am your best friend you knew me your whole life and you turned your back on me for your brother you just knew" he pouted, I glared at him.
"Don't worry I would never hurt him, I am in love with minho hyung" he said seriously.
"Oh, did you tell him" I asked teasing him.
"No" he said leaving. I laughed at him
------------------------------------------------------------
Chan pov
I went with IN to his room to rest, I am nervous I want to see my mom. From the moment I found out what my dad, who does not deserve to be called that, did I was sure that I am going to kill him myself but I want to ask him why did he do that, even if he wanted to destroy my uncle I was his son his own blood. I drifted to sleep thinking.
"Hyung wake up it is time for dinner" I woke up to find jeongin smiling at me, I am falling even more for him.
We went for the dining room to find the rest already there, we took our seats and start eating.
"When can I meet my mom" I asked my uncle.
"Soon, I got words that your father found out about you coming here and he is furious about it,we will be putting our plan on action when you meet lia don't worry about her safety I will never let him hurt her ever again" he said
" when soon"i questioned.
He sight before he answered " in two days" .i took a deep breath before nodding.the rest of the dinner went quietly.
-----------------------------------------------------------
After two days (chan pov)

Today is the day that I meet my mom in it. My uncle is keeping her in a private hospital, when we reach the hospital I took a deep breath and entered her room, she was looking from the window.
" mom.. " I murmured, she looked at me tears streaming down her cheeks before looking back from the window.
"Chan take it easy she is not stable but this is the first reaction I saw from here in years it is a good sign" my uncle said.
Suddenly she start screaming" no no get out of here " she run toward me pushing me
"Mom calm down.." " no he is here, he is here run " I looked back at the rest, but we heard gun shootings from outside.
" chan stay with lia, Felix and the rest come with me" my uncle said running out of the room. I went to my mom who was crying and hugged her " it is okay everything is going to be okay".
-----------------------------------------------------------
Felix pov
We went with my dad and start shooting at the attackers the fight was intense, we did our best to keep them away from chan and my aunt,  I saw a man pointing his gun toward hyunjin so shoot him first. There is a lot of them but something doesn't feel right I mean we could easily defeat them so why did he send them like this, damn it is a trap.
----------------------------------------------------------
Chan pov
I was hugging my mom suddenly the door was opened revealing a man in a black suit I jumped in front of her in defence
" how are you?"i glared at him.
" I am disappointed channie, you don't recognise your own father" he smirked at me. I felt my mom pull my shirt tightly.
" you know I looked for you a lot but my father knew how to cover his track , but I found him and killed him I watched you for 4 years I could have killed you at any moment but this I wanted this to kill you in front of her" he laughed
Before he started moving in the room
"I will kill for what you did to him and my mom" I growled at him
"Oh you will? He laughed before he pointed a gun at me" I am the one with the gun son" I glared at him " do call me that, why are doing this are you so jealous of my uncle it is" I laughed trying to make him angry but I think I made him so pissed because he shoots the vase across the room making my mom yell and jump in front of me.
"No, Mark don't kill him please" I looked shocked at my mom. He laughed at her making my blood boil I swear I am going to kill this psychopath.
" see Chris, this is what I wanted to kill you in front of her then I will kill her your uncle and every single person you know or care about , I always hated your uncle and your mom but it is not jealousy back in high school my sister killed herself because of him he left her so she committed suicide, I was studying in America back then and you know what my father never blamed him he said that she killed herself with her own choice, do you believe it" he laughed maniacally. Okay this person is crazy.
Suddenly he stopped looking at me with the gun in his hand. I can't take mine out when my mom is here I am afraid that he will hurt her.i am so angry at the moment that I fell powerless
"Good bye son" I heard a gun shoot but I didn't feel in pain suddenly my dad dropped to the floor revealing Felix behind him.
" hyung aunt are you okay?"he asked.
He saved our life but I run to my father.
"No no you are not going to did I will kill you myself " I said shaking his body but nothing he is dead.
"Hyung it is okay it over" said felix hugging me......

                        The end