chapter 24

Seungmin pov
It is been a week since we found out about the truth, all the other boys got closer to each other,, except me and changbin he still avoiding me I tried talking to him but he just kept leaving. I had enough of him I decided it is time to have a talk. I went to his room opening the door without knocking.

"What are doing here " he said surprised about my outburst
"We are going to talk" I said crossing my arms.he stood "get out I told you I don't have anything to say to you " he mentioned to the door.
"Why are so stubborn" I yelled " you forgave the rest why didn't you forgive me"
"Because the others didn't use my feelings and they are friends but you I thought you were the love of my love but I think I am wrong" he yelled at me.

"Binie please give me a chance to make it up to you... I love you" I said bursting into tears.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Changbin pov
I looked at seungmin crying on his knees I felt bad for him. But I am scared what if he is lying again , I am afraid that he will hurt me again.I loved him with all my heart.
"Why should I believe you?" I said.
"I will do anything to make you believe me " he looked up to me with teary eyes , it is been so long since I looked into his eyes. Should I give him a chance.
" take me to a date then" I said
" what"  he said "I won't t repeat myself "
" but we can't really leave the house it is dangerous" I questioned getting up.
"I never said to leave I said a date we can have it here so surprise me Kim " I said. He came running hugging me.
Thank you hyung, you won't regret it" he said. I hope I won't.
----------------------------------------------------------
3rd pov.
It is been 3 days since changbin told seungmin to take him to a date today is the day for there date seungmin prepared a romantic dinner and a movie after it is a six but he didn'than much choice .he was so nervous thinking that the other won't forgive him if he didn't like the date.
" felix I am so sacred what if he doesn't forgive me"seung asked.
"Min for the last time he will like it, I am sure he forgive you, he just want to see you try and win him over" felix said focusing on his work his father called him last night telling him they can come next week so he was busy thinking about a plan." Get out of here I need to work "felix added
Seungmin left to get ready for his date leaving Felix behind.
----------------------------------------------------------
Seungmin pov
It is the time my heart is beating so fast, I knocked in changbin door.
" hi hyung ready to go" I smiled he just nodded closing the door.
We went to the balcony where I prepared the dinner.
" I hope you like it"we eat in Silence until he said.
"Did you cook this"
"Yes I did, do you like it" I asked.
"It is tasty thank you" I smiled at him.
"Anything else to do " he added.
"I prepared a movie for us,I know it a basic date but that's all we can do from inside, I promise to take to a better one" I said feeling nervous.
"No need for an other date" he said getting up.he felt my heart stop he didn't like it he is going to leave me again.
"Hyung.."" Shut up seungmin, I meant instead of the one, we will go to other dates but no need to make up for this one, I like I now let's go watch the movie" he smiled at me, I felt a weight fetting of my shoulders.
We went to the theatre room we were watching the movie, I laid closer to him he seemed to noticed so he took me to him that I laid my head on his chest.
"I forgive seungminie" "thank you hyung" that's the last thing I remember before I let the darkness consume me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Felix pov
After hours of thinking I finally have a plan but it is risky so I have to talk to the guys especially chan and my father first. I sight stretching on the chair. I heard a knock on the door I me toned for them to enter, hyunjin head popped from it.
"Baby come on you spend hours here " he pouted .
"I know I know but I found a plan I will tell all of you guys tomorrow" i replied.
"Okay but now I want my boyfriend," he said.
"Since when i became your boyfriend" I said smirking at him.
"Do you want to know when?" He asked.
I nodded.he came closer to me picking me up bridal style.
"Hwang put me down now" I said.he ignored me going toward my room placing me on the bed,
" I missed you" "I missed you too" I replied kissing him......

Next morning
I woke up to find hyunjin looking at me
"Why are looking at me like that?" I said.
"Just watching my boyfriend sleep do you have problem with that " I chuckled." We need to go tell the others about my plan."i said.

I called for everyone to come to my office.
" guys I have been thinking about a plan , chan hyung you will play a big part of it if you accept it"i paused " you know that next week we are going to Australia  I think it a good bet to lure chan's father from hiding"
"He is not my father" chan mumbled.
"I know sorry hyung, I know it is risky and it may put us in danger but it is our only choice"
"I am in" one by one everyone agreed on the plan.
"Nice, now that everyone is on board, we will make our men spread the word about our trip, I am sure when he finds out about chan coming with us he will make his appearance and stop sending his minions, I will talk to father until then get ready " .they nodded leaving expect hyunjin.
" you know you look hot when you give orders like that" he said seating at my lap.
"You think so" I teased before leaning in the capture his lips in a kiss.......