chapter 6

3rd person pov

The rest of the weekend went quietly, skz members didn't attend school on Monday. They tried to ambush the fake gang but they failed again it is like they are always one step ahead of them, likely no one got hurt.

Felix pov

Chan and his friends were absent on Monday again. I wonder why is going on with them.
It is Tuesday, I am in the classroom waiting for the course to begin, jeongin is chatting with jisung next to me, and Seungmin is looking at his phone.
I glanced at the door and here they are I made eye contact with chan he gave me a tired smile they look like zombies  did something happen, interesting...

They walked to the seats behind us hyunjin just laid his head on the table sleeping.
"Chan hyung, I missed you guys why didn't you come yesterday" said jeongin pouty.
"I am sorry, we had work to do we are here now, innie" he said taking us of guards.
"What did you say " replied seungmin getting off his chair.
"We had work.." Said chan unsure of what's wrong.
I glared at seungmin " don't worry about it channie hyung" I interfered smiling at him.
"Whatever you say" he said .the professor entered the class putting our conversation to an end. I peeked at them to find minho looking at us. Damn it Kim.

Minho pov

The class ended we have a free period before lunch. My mind kept going back to the seungmin kid why did he overreact about what chan hyung said, we were walking down the hallway I saw the short one hiding I guess walking to the bathroom alone.this is my cue.
"I am going to the restroom I will be back soon" I said to the boys
" okay see you later" replied changbin.
I opened the door and checked every stall they were empty except one. I leaned on the wall waiting for the boy as soon as he step out. He looked at me with wide eyes
"Minho min..ho hyung what are.. doing here" he shuttered.
"You and I are going to talk pretty boy" I said pinning him against the wall. a red blush spread across his cute cheeks backed a little and added" why did your friend react like that about what chan hyung said.
He just giggled his laughs were a music to my ears I arched my eyebrows at him waiting for an answer.he gulped before saying" you scared me hyung I thought something happened" he hit my hand lightly " it is just when he said innie seungminie was shocked because it is a nickname we use for jeongin it was the first time someone outside our group call him that" he smiled
"He literally jumped off his seat over a nickname" I questioned.
" yeah seungmin can be a little dramatic"he said pouty at me " do you want to have lunch with us ?"
" I don't believe you han jisung I am watching you"i answered."and no I am having lunch with the others outside the cafeteria" I said crossing my arms.

"Can we come too... please I got bored from the food here " he looked at me with puppy eyes " yes" I said without thinking. Damn hyung is going to be pissed how did you that to me. I hate han jisung.he starts jumping around before taking my hands leaving the bathroom" let's go find the others" just as he finished we saw 3 boys coming toward us
"Jisung what took you so long" said seungmin eyeing our hands I tried to take my hands out of jisung grip but he just made it strong.
"I run into minho hyung he invited us for lunch outside with the others," I said happily.
" technically you invited yourself" I whispered but I think they heard me.
I felt his hand leaving mine it felt cold all the sudden he just glanced at the floor before saying" I am sorry hyung I thought it was okay" a tear left his eyes.
Shit did I make him cry I panicked internally "no...no I am joking you can come"
" it is okay hyung, as shy as jisung is he can get a little excited around people he is comfortable with. We won't come if we are bothering" explained Felix.

"No it is okay really I invite you now come on let's go " I said taking han's hand I felt my heart skip a beat when I touched him again.

When went I the parking lot to find the others waiting for me with questioning looks " I invited them for lunch " I said
" ah, sure you are welcome with us guys let's go" replied chan hyung showing his dimples.

At the restaurant

The lunch was quiet, you can feel an off vibe from all of us.

" so you are coming later right hyungs" said jeongin killing the thick silence

" I totally forgot it is tuesday" said hyunjin hitting his head. We all laughed at him
" yes we are jeongin " replied chan hyung glancing at his watch" I think we better get going" he added pulling his wallet to pay before he got cut by Felix
" hyung you don't need to pay for us we can pay for ourselves "
" I am the older here I will pay now let's go" replied chan

Time skip after classes

Felix pov

After class we went home with the others we start practice our cheoro.After an hour we decided to take a break. I sit on the floor stretching my legs.

" hey Felix" I glanced up to see hyunjin looking at me. I smiled at him.before saying " yes hyunjin do you need something".
He sit next to me before saying
" I wanted to apologise for my rude behaviour toward you last week" he said
" it is okay really, it all forgotten. We are friends now " I replied
He looked a bit disappointed before he said" right friends.. I am glad we are okay now. Let' a go back to practice"

After we said goodbye to the guys we entered the living room.

I made my way to seungmin pinning him against the wall.

" you almost screwed us up today Kim... You have to make up for this".....