Chapter 18

---

I sat down on the coffee table and breastfeed Lexi. Then Sandro sat down beside me.

"Your still mad aren't you?" He said.

I ignored his stupid question and just looked at Alexa and Alexis na naglalaro. Himala Alexa's girls is not here.

When Amora is done drinking my milk, pinaburp ko sya and she suddenly cried out of nowhere. So I stood up and hinele ko sya while Sandro is using his phone.

When suddenly Alexis walked close to me.

"Mommy are you feeling okay na po ba? Baka you get tired I'll call ate Lea po?" He asked.

"No baby I'm okay, thank you for asking." I said smiling.

"Okay po, I'll go back to ate Alexa lang." He said.

"Okay, love you." I said.

And he smiled at me. Such a sweet boy always. Buti hindi to nagmana sa asawa ko. Jk.

After that, tumahan na si Lexi so I sat down again. I stood her up on my lap and tumalon talon sya, so I am just playing with her while I am smiling and she's giggling.

When I looked at Sandro, he's taking a pic of me and Lexi pala. So I smiled at the camera and hinarap ko din sa kanya si Lexi.

"What a nice moment to capture." He whispered after taking a photo.

And I kissed him on lips. Smack lang. Then ate Lea went here na.

She sat down infront of us and pinanuod lang din sina Alexis maglaro.

"Okay na po ba kayo ma'am?" When she speaked suddenly.

"Ah yes ate, thank you po ah." I said.

And she just smiled.

"Love." Kinulbit ko na sya busy sa phone eh.

"Yes?" He answered finally.

"Alexa's 18th birthday is near. What's our plan?" I asked.

"We should ask my parents about that. You know naman mom." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Let's call them." I said chuckling.

"Right now?" He asked.

"Later sa room." I answered.

And he just nodded.

We are just talking here when someone pooped. My goodness this girl.

Ate Lea picked her up and pumasok na sila sa loob ng bahay to take her a bath. Di ko pa kaya talaga gumalaw masyado so I let her do that.

"Love." I said.

And he didn't hear me because he's wearing his earpods.

"Loveee." I said.

And I grabbed his arms and I rubbed my head on his shoulder like a cat. Ayaw mo ako pansinin ha.

He quickly turned off his phone and touched my face.

"Why?" He asked.

"Your not making attention to me nanaman. I hate you." I said while pouting.

And he smiled.

"Oh sorry, come here na." He said and inakbayan ako.

So I rest my head on his chest while his arms is wrapped around my neck. I really love his scent gosh.

He continued using his phone and now with me. He's watching his sport pala. The one with horses, I forgot what is it called.

Sandro's POV (same scenario)