Chapter 3

---

A few days had passed and this day, mom is going to be discharged. She is now eating with dad and I am packing and fixing their things. Lolo and Lola went home first with Alexis para daw mapaayod nila Yung room and all.

So me, Dad and Mom is left here in the room. I am done eating and packing mom's things when Tita Andi came with the bill.

My father stood up suddenly and Kuya Allan came in to carry some of my our things sa Van. Dad and Mom is paying now and Tito Simon with the other nurse removed the dextrose na Kay mommy.

I am just standing here waiting. And finally tapos na lahat. Nakaupo na si mommy sa wheelchair because she's still recovering. And tinutulak na sya ni dad now.

We are inside the elevator with Tita Andi and Tito Simon padin. Mom is saying thank you to them Hanggang sa nakasakay kami ng Van.

I sat down ulit sa likod while sa harapan ng upuan ko is sina Mom and Dad. We went home muna sa bahay nina Lola to stay for a couple of days Hanggang sa makarecover si mom.

And ng makarating kami, there is no wheelchair and inaalalayan nalang Nina Lolo and Dad si mommy papasok ng mansion. Sa guest room daw muna sila mag stay kasi di makakaakyat ng stairs si mommy.

Alexis is sleeping sa room ni dad upstairs and nagsibabaan naman sina Tita George and Tito Vinny. Tulog daw Ang mga kiddos sa play room.

I am now here at my dad's room upstairs while Alexis is sleeping. When Elena and Josh FaceTimed me. I went outside here sa balcony ng room and I answered.

"How's Tita?" Yun agad bungad ng dalwa.

"She's downstairs with the Fam. She's better naman. Still recovering." I answered.

"We miss you baby." Josh said.

Well, we call each other baby not knowing why tho. But Elena call me babe or something.

"I miss you too! I can book a flight alone naman if I want to. Haha." I said.

"Don't. Baka kung mapaano ka pa. Just be with your fam muna. Okay?" Josh said.

"Yeah right." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me I'm still here ano. Sana kayong dalwa nalang nagcall diba." Elena said.

And we laughed. Nagusap lang kami when I heard my dad's room opened. So I ended the call and went inside the room. Dad is here now.

"Dinner." He said.

And I just nodded. I woke Alexis up and umiyak sya. So dad pick him up and bumaba na kami. They are in the dining room na with the kids. And Tita George is carrying Winslet.

So we started praying and we eated. Tito Vinny is sinusubuan si Tita George kasi nga buhat nya si Winslet. Like what Tito Simon and Dad do before nung baby padin kami haha.

As usual, talking, laughing and all while eating. And after eating, they went to the living room. I went upstairs to get my laptop kasi I have something to do sa school.

When I noticed I am not connected sa internet pa I went downstairs.

"Tito can I connect to your wifi po? I just need to do something on my plate." I said.

"Yeah sure sure." Tito Vinny said.

And I handed him my laptop. After he connected, dito nalang ako naggawa sa may parang bar table and stool. So I am just messaging my teacher on my phone while checking my plate on my laptop.

There is no Mali naman. What the heck is really wrong with my teacher?

*Professor, can you check it again please? I don't think there is something wrong tho.* -Me

*Okay. I'll check it.* -Him

And I just waited for his reply while still looking at my plate. And after a few minutes, finally.

*Okay na Alexa. Have a good day ahead.* -Him

I just gave him a like emoji just like what usually teachers do. Revenge. Jk haha.

After that, I closed my laptop and Alexis run towards me ng makatayo na ako from the stool.

"Ate did you bring my Lego with us po?" He asked.

"Yes boo. It's upstairs. Do you want me to get it?" I answered.

He nodded and I pat my hand on his head before he went back to the living room and I went upstairs. So I placed my laptop on my bag and got Alexis Lego with me.

There is 1 old man 2 man and 1 kid character in this Lego. I don't know why did he chose this set up. But it's kinda cool tho.

So I gave him the Lego and he arranged it. He is now telling stories and like roleplaying infront of the fam now.

"So this is me." He said pointing at the kid Lego.

"And this is a random Lolo in the street riding a wheelchair. This Lolo is with his son and his son is carrying their grocery. While the other man is inside the car and just waiting for them. He's not helping like he's one of the 'not good' people." He even impersonate mom! Haha.

"So I went close to them and I helped them pushing this Lolo's wheelchair. And we goes to their car." He added.

"What's that for?" Tita George asked after he's done talking.

"That's what I want to be when I grew up. I want to help people. Maybe just not like that way po. But I am going to help some people loose their job, I will also help OFW'S!" He said.

So he really want to be like my parents too. Well, before I want to be a public servant to. But I stopped when I realized the hasttle and all.

"Wow. So you want to be like mommy and daddy?" Lola asked.

"Yes Lola! I want to be like them. Because they helped a lot of people before here in Ilocos!" Alexis said excitingly.

And we just laughed and we are all happy for him. Imagine, he's just 11 years old and he really know what he want to be when he grew up. That's just so nice.

But I want to be an architect more than a public servant. Maybe because, I just want a private and Lowkey life. Imagine my dad and Lolo having death threats before. I adore them for being strong just to serve this country.

To be continued...

Authors Note

Wavyu all and Happy Reading 🖤

Sorry for my typo's and wrong grammars. Spread love 💕

Dream Big my babies ✨
___________________________________________

❤️✌🏻👊🏻💚 UNITEAM!

:)
___________________________________________

IG:
naomy_crtz
andi.penales.marcos
ash.perez.marcos
georgina.halle
alexandra.p.marcos
elena.natasha.fernandez
joshua_sebastian_hernandez