Chapter 9

---

After that, I showered and I don't have something to wear on top kasi masisikip na. So I went outside the bathroom just with my bathrobe.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" I asked Sandro while I am biting my pinky finger.

He just smiled at me and stood up. He kissed my forehead not saying anything.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"Your cute stop. Ofcourse you can love." He said in a sweet voice.

I just smiled at him and I got one of his shirt then I went back inside the bathroom.

I wore his shirt and my dolphin shorts again. I have a lot of dolphin shorts because it's summer. And I bought a lot last month.

After that, I went back to our room. I didn't put makeup just lip balm because I look pale. Sandro is using his laptop and still working.

So I just sat down beside him and looked at his laptop. I helped him a bit and Alexis called us for dinner.

So we went outside and sat down. Alexa's eyes is numb but she's still smiling. I hate that namana nya sakin yung sinasarili nalang lahat. But that's life. ..

So we started praying and we eated. And after eating, tumambay lang ulit kami sa garden because of the dogs. We bought three dogs nga pala. It's a two golden retriever and one husky. So we played with them for a while.

"You can't go to Paris." I said suddenly.

Kaming dalwa lang ni Alexa nakaupo now because Alexis and Sandro is playing and running with the dogs.

"Why mom? I don't want to stay with them anymore. I'll just get bullied." She said.

"Let me and dad put you in other university nalang please? I don't want you to be far away from us." I said

"But mom. Hayst. Okay fine. If that's the best thing to do, I will go for it. I don't want to live on my own din naman. I am not used to be away with you." She said.

Gumaan naman bigla ang pakiramdam ko. Inakbayan ko nalang sya and sumandal sya sa braso ko.

"Thank you mommy." She suddenly said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For everything. For taking care of us, loving us, and everything. I admit my heart is still on the past when you left us, I want to be mad at you. But I really can't. Maybe there is still pain in me that I can't forget. But thank you still." She said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just so hurtful to me. Remembering those days.. . I don't know if I told you already, but ang tagal kong nakakulong sa dilim. I was living in the dark. My mother died when I was 5? 6? Because of heart attack. I have never met my father. You know you guys are so blessed that you grew up and we are still here. And always know that me and your dad is always here to support and to love you." I said tearing up.

"Mommy stop making me cry. I love you. Mahal na mahal ko kayo. Thank you for everything. Thank you." She said.

And niyakap ko na sya.

"If ever na wala na ako dito pagtanda ni Alexis. Please tell him everything I told you. Please tell him how much his parents love him." I said.

"Don't say that. It sounds like your dying already. Stop!" She said.

And I chuckled. Ng lumapit naman samin yung dalwang boys.

"What is this drama again?" Sandro asked.

And tumabi sya sakin. Alexis went inside to drink water, I think, and umalis sa yakap sakin si Alexa.