Chapter 10

---

After an hour, nagmeryenda lang kami ni Mae here while talking about things and all. She became my bestfriend nadin lol. When Sandro texted me.

*Dami works, I'm tired :((* -Sandro

This man really.. .

*Uwi ka na.* -Me

*I can't. Baka gabi na ako makauwi* -Sandro

*Okay. Take care po.* -Me

*Thank you mommy. Love you.* -Sandro

*So I'm your mom now? Jk. Haha, Love you more.* -Me

And I turned my phone off. I continued working with Mae until it's 6pm.

"Ma'am una na po ako." Mae said.

"Thank you Mae ingat kayo." I said.

She hop inside the company's Van and may dala syang mga papers na natapos ko na. Then they left.

I stretched my arms before closing my Laptop, AC and lights. Then I went to check my kids.

Alexa is now sitting on her desk finishing a school project, while Alexis is inside his room with Nana. They are talking and playing.

I just smiled at them and I went inside our room. I half bathed and changed my clothes in to my shirt I bought a lot of oversized shirt now. And I wore my simple black short.

I sat down at the sofa kasi ang sakit ng balakang ko. I just used my phone while resting when I heard Sandro's car on the garage.

Hinintay ko lang sya pumasok here sa room and when he came in, he putted his briefcase and coat sa tabi ko.

Di ko sya pinapansin and niyakap nya naman ako kaya napahiga ako sa couch.

Binaba ko phone ko and niyakap ko sya pabalik. He rested his head on my neck and we stayed silent for a minute.

"Pagod?" I said smiling.

And he laughed a bit. Umalis sya sa yakap and nginitian ako. Then he kissed my forehead. I sat down and he went to the bathroom.

When he came out, nakasando nalang sya and shorts. I stood up and I hugged his neck kaya napayuko sya. He putted his arms around my waist while stiffing on my neck.

Then bumitaw ako and I gave him a soft kiss. Then nahiga na kami and natulog.

9 months had passed.
(Due date next week.)

Sandro and I woke up and he is hugging the pillow beside him because my tummy is big now and he can't cuddle me.

So he stood up and I sat down. We went inside the bathroom to wash our face and we went to the kitchen for breakfast. It's Saturday now so no school for the kids and no work for the hubby hehe.

We sat down, started praying and eated. As usual just talking while eating. And after eating, we went to the garden.

I have my orange juice with me while Sandro got his self a coffee. Alexa is with her new friends now. It's Mika, Shaira and Julia. They went out to eat I think.

And Alexis is here playing with the dogs with Ate Lea. Nana is not here because we gave her time to go to her family sa probinsya because ofcourse she misses them.

Me and Sandro is just sitting here at the coffee table while talking about things and stuffs. When suddenly (your asking for more~ Charot. -Author) the baby kicked. So Sandro stood up and he touches my tummy also.

We are both smiling when Alexis and Ate Lea went inside already. So I finished my juice and Sandro finished his coffee.

We went inside as well and put the dishes on the sink then Sandro went to shower already. I sat down sa may sofa inside our bedroom and just used my phone.

Then I am now texting with Alexa.

*Mommy shopping lang po kami.* -Alexa

*Sure honey. Do you have money pa?* -Me

*Yes po.* -Alexa

*Okay okay. Ingat kayo. And last week you asked me about them sleeping over right?* -Me

*Omg.* -Alexa

*They can sleepover baby. Later bring them here :)* -Me

"Thank you mommy!!!!" She voice messaged.

*Ofcourse <3* -Me

And then she said mag shopping na sila so I turned my phone off. Sandro is done taking a shower so it's my turn now. I shower with a chair inside because nangangalay ako and napapagod agad so yeah.

After showering, I wore my stretchable white dress and I went outside the bathroom.

Sandro is watching a TV so I joined him. I didn't notice that I fall asleep on his lap so when I woke up I sat down agad.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked him and I stood up infront of him.

"About two hours honey." He said smiling.

"Wait what? Why didn't you wake me up? Nangalay ka ba? Sorry." I said na sunod sunod.

"Ikaw talaga, halika nga rito." He said.

And I sat down beside him again while facing him ofcourse. He kissed me on my lips and smiled.

"It's okay. Alexa is there na." He added.

"I don't want to go out, can you please? Nasakit lang talaga balakang ko." I said.

"She is with her friends. And her friends is sleeping over here tonight. Diba last week pa nya yun sinasabi?" I added.

"Okay okay. Take a rest na." He said.

"Lalabas ako mamaya. Thank you." I said.

And we both stood up. I hugged him and he went outside. So I lay down sa bed and used my phone for a bit. When my doctor called.

"Yes doc?" I said.

"Good evening Ash. So I would like to ask if your doing okay? No bloods, water is coming off pa naman?" She said.

"As of now, wala pa naman Doc." I said.

"Well, as I hear your voice, I don't think there is no contractions happening pa naman." She said.

And I laughed at that.

"Well, lagi lang syang sumisipa now pero keribells naman." I said.

"Good. Tingnan natin kung yang keribells mo ay aabot hanggang Monday." She said.

"Doc naman eh. Haha, I'll call you naman po agad if nakafeel na ako na eto na yun. Haha." I said.

"Okay. That's it, have a goodnight Ashley." She said.

"Goodnight po Doc. Thank you." I said.

And the call ended. After that call, I just watched on YouTube and all. Then I stood up after a few minutes to go outside.

By the way, the gender of our baby is... .

To be continued...

Authors Note

IM BACKKK!!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR KIND MESSAGES FOR ME. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT ALL! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEARTS AND SOUL! AND TO ALL MY SILENT READERS, I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOU TOO!

Ayun lang. Hope you like this chapter. Wavyu all and Happy Reading 😁🖤

Sorry for my typos and wrong grammars. Spread love 💕

Reminder: Never let yourself be defeated.

___________________________________________________

❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚

***************************************

Oo nga pala, this is now the update of their IG accounts:

IG:
naomy_crtz
andi.penales.marcos
ash.perez.marcos
georgina.halle
alexandra.p.marcos
julia.carrel.maine
mika.franzine.ferrer
shaira.denise.scott