Chapter 11

---

After using my phone, I fixed myself and went outside to check on Alexa and her friends.

Alexis is sleeping already and Ate Lea is sleeping on his room because he can't sleep alone. He's having crazy nightmares if he's alone so we told ate Lea to stay.

After I check on Alexis I went sa room ni Alexa and they're not there so maybe they are downstairs.

So I went downstairs carefully because my belly is heavy and it's hard to walk that I can't even see what I am stepping on.

I went to the kitchen and they are baking. Sandro is inside his office daw they said.

"Hi Tita!" Julia greeted me.

"Hello, what are you baking?" I asked smiling.

"Cupcakes Tita, sorry it's a mess po." Shaira said.

"It's okay. Have fun girls." I said and blow a kiss to them. And they smiled at me.

After that, I went to Sandro's office and he's using his computer while his eyebrows are furrowed.

"Any problem?" I asked going closer to him.

He changed his emotion when he saw me.

"Just a stupid employee's late pass." He said.

I smiled at him and sat down infront of him.

"Do I have something to sign here?" I asked while fixing the folders infront of me.

"Actually, there is a lot. I can't contact your P.A but I'll go sa office bukas baka she changed her number." He said.

"Ahh, I can call the company's Van naman and tell the driver to ask Mae. They are always together naman. No wonder if they got into a relationship tho." I said.

And we laughed.

"Yeah, that's a better idea lovelove." He said smiling.

"Let me finish this tomorrow. I am just so tired already." He added.

He closed his laptop and stood up. So I stood up as well. He kissed my forehead and my belly before we went outside.

When we enter the kitchen, the girls are throwing the flour to each other, and they are just having fun. I love seeing my Alexa happy again.

"Tita, Tito!" Mika said.

And tumigil sila while still laughing. So me and Sandro just smiled at them.

"Oh asan na binabake nyo?" Sandro asked smiling.

"Still inside the oven dad. And we got bored so—" Alexa said and pointing at her apron full of flour.

Then we laughed again. I left them because I feel some pain on some part of my body. So I sat down at the living room.

I rested my head sa sandalan and closed my eyes because I felt dizzy and wanted to throw up again. Then the baby kicked so I touched my belly while my eyes still close.

"Honey are you okay?" I heard Sandro's voice.

So I opened my eyes and looked at him walking towards me.

"Your sweaty. What's wrong?" He said.

Then he sat down beside me and holds my hand.

"Dizzy, wanted to throw up, sick." I said.

"And the baby's kicking so some pain in there." I said smiling.

Sandro touched my belly again and move his face closer to it.