Chapter 16

---

"Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Marcos." She said and stood up while smiling.

"Good afternoon." I said coldly.

And we shaked each others hands.

"Please have a seat." Sandro told her.

And we seated. Then Eleighn passed us an brown envelope so I opened it.

We discussed about taxes and stuffs when the meeting ended finally. Eleighn is on call with someone.

I'm just trying not to slap and punch her in her face because I know I am not that person. But I can still be.

Sandro opened the door for me and when he's about to go out, Eleighn speaked.

"Do you mind if you guys have dinner with me?" She asked.

Napalingon and napatigil ako. When I looked at Sandro, he's looking at me with his asking eyes.

"Sure. Meet us at the Wolfgang's Steakhouse by Wolfgang Zwiener." I said.

And lumabas na kami ni Sandro. He held my waist and went straight to my office.

"Ang attitude mo mahal." Sandro said smiling.

I sat down at my swivel chair and I massaged my head.

"If I lose my patience, I'm really gonna punch and slap her infront of everyone. After what her daughter did to Alexa. It's fucking tiring. I'm tired." I said and whispered the last sentence.

"Calm down." He said in his soft voice.

And he went close to me and hugged me.

"Let's go?" He asked.

I nodded and got my bag. We entered the car and I am driving now. We finally arrived at this steakhouse.

The waiter assist us to go where Eleighn is seated. We sat down and we ordered.

After a few minutes, I am just using my phone and Sandro went outside to smoke. He started smoking again after I give birth. And I don't really like that.

"I hope you forgive me already." Eleighn said randomly.

"How can I?" I said.

I closed my phone and put it inside my bag.

"It's all in the past Ash." She said.

"I can't believe you. First, you fucking killed our baby, second, you desperately tried to steal my HUSBAND and act so stupid with him, third, you told Elena to have a relationship with Josh even tho you know my daughter is going to get hurt." I said.

"So tell me. How can I fucking forgive you after all of the things you did." I calmly said.

"I did not tried to steal your husband. I am his first love, and in fact, Ikaw ang nang-agaw." She said.

"Yes, you maybe his first love. But you fucking left him, and I am always gonna be the last." I said.

"Your just an idiot Ashley." She said.

"Are you describing yourself? If yes, try to add, stupid, bitch, and snake in your sentence." I said.

"You son of a bi-"

"Don't you dare touch her." Sandro's voice came out of nowhere.

Eleighn is about to slap me. But Sandro stopped her.

"If you asked us to have a dinner with you to make a scene, then goodbye." Sandro added.

Sandro pulled me but I stopped and face Eleighn.