Why She Disappeared

S U M M A R Y ———————

S U M M A R Y
———————

One summer ago, Matilda Hale and Lena Gardner disappeared. Since the girls have been gone, missing posters have been sprawled everywhere in town. The last person to see Matilda alive was her twin brother, Connor, but even he can't explain what happened to his sister.

Eventually, the police department presumed Matilda was dead, the case was closed, and Matilda's family held a funeral with an empty casket. No one knows what happened to the two girls until a hurricane hits the small town of Cape Harbour a year later. With it, both girls return to town, but it's only Matilda who turns herself in.

Everyone's asking Matilda why she disappeared, but she can't give anyone a valid answer. Slowly things start to look increasingly suspicious. Things aren't what they seem, and Matilda fears what will happen if the truth comes out. But will it be too late?

_________

S O U N D T R A C K

01| MATILDA, HARRY STYLES

02| PREY, THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

03| TEARS AND RAIN, JAMES BLUNT

04 | Mariners Apartment Complex, LANA DEL REY

05| WOULD'VE COULD'VE SHOULD'VE, TAYLOR SWIFT

06| BORROWED WORLD, WIDOWSPEAK

07| NUMB, SABRINA CLAUDIO

08\ A TAPE CALLED LIFE, WOLF & MOON

09| ONE OF THESE NIGHTS, EAGLES

10| NO MATTER WHAT, BADFINGER

11| HOW TO DISAPPEAR, LANA DEL REY

12| I KNOW PLACES, TAYLOR SWIFT

13| IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD, THE SHIVAS

14| DOIN TIME, LANA DEL REY

15| ABOUT YOU, THE 1975

16| CLEAN, TAYLOR SWIFT

----

Author's Note

Please approach these books with caution. I've tried to write triggering topics mindfully and there will be moments when you hate particular characters.
This book will deal with triggering topics such as

- Suicide

- Depression and mental health

- Alcohol and drug abuse

- Domestic abuse

- Homophobia

- Death and murder

- Stalking and harassment

I am not my characters and they do not voice my opinion, but flawed characters are more realistic and I like to delve into important issues.

Sadly, I have people in my life who have suffered from everything above and this book is inspired by real life events. So please don't hesitate to reach out if you need to talk <3.

 So please don't hesitate to reach out if you need to talk <3

Eek - so this is the idea of my new story. It's a lot darker than what you've seen from me so far and inspired by real events. More details coming soon ;)

Hope you're intrigued <<< 33