~Part 03~

BIANCA.

I tossed around in bed, not wanting to get up yet. "Hmm...just five more minutes." I threw a pillow at the alarm clock that was going crazy on the table by my bed. I closed my eyes, hoping to get a couple more minutes of sleep. "Fuck!." I was late, again. I quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I took the quickest shower in my history of taking quick showers.

"I'm late!, I'm late!, I'm late!. What am I going to wear?" I browsed through the clothes in my wardrobe and they all seemed old. "Ugh!, Why is everything here ugly?" I picked out a yellow mini dress. "I can wear this right, I mean it's kinda like a date?.....nah." I tossed the dress on the bed and continued searching. "I mean it's just Chris, I don't have to overdress." I laid my eyes on a black long sleeve crop top. "Yes, this would go perfect with my high waist jeans." I grabbed the top and ran to the bed where the jeans laid peacefully.

"Ow, fuck!." I slipped and fell, thankfully I didn't get hurt. "When did I even order pizza?" I stared at the empty pizza box that wanted to break my back. "What am I forgetting?, Oh right." I always forgot something important whenever I was in a hurry, the last time I had left my phone behind so I made sure I didn't make the same mistake.

Grabbing my keys, I hurried out of the building ignoring Mrs Smith and her complaints. I hoped on my bike, reared the beast to life and rode off. I arrived at the restaurant, 09:15, the time read. I was fifteen minutes late, I knew Chris wouldn't mind, he was used to my tardiness. "Oof! So sorry." I bumped into a tall figure by the door but it seemed like he was in a hurry also because he didn't even wait.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." I sat across Chris and he just smiled.

"You're always late. I'd be surprised if you were actually on time."

"Haha, funny." It's true though, I was always late and that was why I didn't have a job. I could never meet up with the time. "So what's up?"

"Oh you know, same shit, different day. Derek has been stressing me out lately and I have to work twice as hard today because Pete called in sick this morning."

I knew where he was getting at so I offered my help without him asking. "Want me to cover Pete's shift?"

"You'd do that?"

"Of course I would. You're my baby."

He smiled and held my hand. "You're a life saver B."

"Don't sweat it tough guy." I waved off the compliment but he didn't let go of my hand. Instead, he stared directly at me and told me I was beautiful.

"What's up with you dude?" I don't know why but Chris has been acting awkward lately. Showing up randomly at my place, buying me gifts, taking me out on multiple dates. I just hoped it wasn't what I was suspecting.

"Hey, we've been friends for a while, right?" He started, looking serious.

"Yeah?" I answered slowly.

"We know basically everything about each other and we understand each other perfectly." Oh no, I hope he's not about to ask me to be his girlfriend. "I was wondering if-"

My phone buzzed and it created the perfect excuse for me to cut him off. I loved Chris but I didn't like him that way, and I don't want anything that'll ruin our friendship. "Sorry, I have to take this. It's Chloe."
Chloe and I met at a bar I used to work and we've been inseparable since. She understood me perfectly, even when I didn't understand myself. We had gotten closer than friends, we were more like sisters and we always made it obvious wherever we went. We wore matching outfits, made matching hairstyles, and even got matching tattoos.

Chloe and I loved reading and our favorite author was blackrose. A writer who was able to earn a name for herself at such a young age. She wrote many great novels but my favorite are the next lord of central city and sales and love manger. We decided to get a tattoo of a black rose on our arms to show just how much we loved her.

Just two weeks ago, we dyed our hair pink because Chloe wanted to try something different. We looked nothing alike as Chloe was slender and tall like a Barbie doll, but I was the complete opposite. She had brown eyes, while mine were blue. Her hair was long while I had a pixie cut.

We looked nothing alike but we loved each other dearly and always looked out for each other. "Hey babe, what's up?" I couldn't quite make out what she was saying because she was crying but I heard Stella, and cheat.

I wasn't really a fan of Stella, and it was because she was always cheating on Chloe. They met when Chloe got arrested for drunk driving and the two had fallen for each other. Chloe was crazy for Stella and she was aware so she always took advantage of Chloe.

I wished Chloe would be able to move on, find someone better and start something real. "Hey, hey relax. You're gonna be okay."

"I just wish she'd stop hurting me. B, I love her so much, so why does she keep doing this?"

"It's okay. I'm sure she's gonna realize her mistake and she'll come crawling back."

"Would it be okay if...if I stayed with you for a while?"

"Of course, you know you're welcomed at my place any time."

"Thanks B."

"Anytime, my little kitten." She laughed a bit and it made me smile. I really didn't like seeing her upset.

"Girlfriend trouble?" Chris asked after I hung up.

"I don't know why that Stella has to be such a bitch."

"I guess some people don't know the value of what they have until they lose it."

"Yeah, so you wanted to say something?."

"Hmm...oh never mind. Maybe some other time."

"Okay cool."

"What do you want?"

"What?"

"What would you like to eat?, so I can order."

"Oh that. I'll have whatever you're having."

"Is something wrong?" He asked as he saw me frown at my watch.

"Oh not really. Just that I have community service so I have to be at the park by twelve.

"Oh, then let's just have a quick breakfast then." We ordered pancakes and tea. I wasn't that much of a fan of tea so I had coffee. After breakfast, I left and headed to the park, hoping to get there before officer Steven.

The last time I had community service, I got there late and he added extra three days so I don't want that to happen again.

The park wasn't that messed up, this park was a popular romantic spot for couples, and even families came to have picnic here so they always kept it clean.

I finished in less than an hour and was about to head home when I noticed something shiny. "What do we have here?" I examined the shiny necklace I found. It was bright silver and it had a star pendant. It was simple but also beautiful. I scanned the area maybe the owner would be around but it didn't seem like anyone was looking for it so I kept it in my pocket. "Finders keepers." I smiled to myself and strolled to the spot where I parked but to my utmost horror, my bike was missing.

I asked around but no one happened notice the bike thief. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find any trace of my bike or the thief. "Are you looking for something?" A young man asked.

"Yes, my bike. I parked it right over there and now it's gone."

"Oh, that was your bike?, I saw a guy ride off on it."

"What?!"

"Yeah. Well if you don't mind, I could give you a ride home." He smiled and raised a brow.

"Oh that won't be necessary."

He licked his lips and eyed me from head to toe. "Come on, let's go somewhere to hang out."

"No thank you." I said simply and walked away. I couldn't go to the cops because the bike was also stolen so I guess a thief stole from a thief. 
I hailed a taxi home and didn't go out again because my day was already ruined.