"Are you going to the game?" Poppy questions Maddie.

"Yep." From Maddie's response I can tell she doesn't like Poppy. I can't work out why anyone would, but the minions stood behind her must have a reason. Maybe they're scared of her, and again I can't tell why. "Ahh, you must be the new girl, I'm Poppy." She introduces herself, "Ruth."

I regret choosing to come to this winter wonderland again. My hands are cold, Gru and her minions won't shut up and there's no sign of Maddie. "I am so sorry I'm late, I got held up talking to someone." Maddie apologies to me, she takes a seat next to me while doing so. "I didn't know Atlas's nickname is someone." I joke, making Maddie gasp.

"Guess I forget to tell you." Maddie admits to talking to Atlas, and just in team the boys begin to make their way onto the ice. I don't know how much of the conversation Gru heard, but she seemed to have listen to some of it. "Forget about Atlas, Beckham is far better." Poppy comments, making me scoff. "What? Beckham not your type?" Poppy asks me.

"Definitely not." I reply.

"How can you not like him?" The high pitch noise is back, "his hair, his eyes oh his eyes, his personality and best of all he's brilliant at hockey."

"Yeah, but you left out how he's most likely an absolute asshole, with a massive ego and I couldn't give a fuck about hockey." I tell Poppy, making her shut up. "Well, maybe you'll change your mind when you see him play. After all they've just down the puck drop." Poppy's comments make me turn my attention to the ice, someone on our team with Lockwool on the back of his shirt has the puck. He slides it across to Matthews, Beckham Matthews how manages to slip past three players and scores. Everyone cheers, but me. I don't get the excitement, but I decided I don't want to be the odd one out next time, so I'll cheer. "See he's good." Poppy smirks, this bitch. The other team has the puck but not for long Mason checkings the puck, then passes the puck to Beckham. Who yet again works his magic and scores, I cheer this time as well.

"Looks like someone's finally got the spirit." Maddie jokes, however her laughing stops when Poppy makes a comment again. "Beckham is so hot."

"Do you like worship him or something? Seriously you are obsessed with him." I question Poppy.

"Yeah I am obsessed with him, but who wouldn't be?"

Me that's who wouldn't be.

The boys winning is great, me having a ride home is great, the person taking me home, taking me to the beach to celebrate winning the first game isn't great.

"Hey, come on. At least try to have some fun."  Maddie softly demands, I groan at her demand and have chosen to not listen to it. For the past ten minutes I have been sat on the sand by myself, watching the boys flirt with girls. "The only way I'm going to have fun is if you make fun of the boys trying to flirt with me." I tell Maddie, she joins me sitting to my left. Someone else sits to my right, Atlas. "Hey new kid, enjoy the game?"

"I'm perfectly fine, also I didn't come because you ask me too. So if you could do me a favour and swap where we are sat." I inform Atlas, we switch seats with no questions asked. However there is a glare from Maddie. I begin to regret my decisions, when Maddie and Atlas leave me out of their conversation. I look around but stop when my eyes lay on Gru. She's talking to Beckham clearly flirting, and he's doing it back. Poppy catches my staring at smirks, while walking away. Giving an opening for Beckham to finally talk to me. He sits next to me without saying a word, I choose not to speak first. "So you're the one that doesn't find me hot, huh?" Beckham scoffs.

"Yeah maybe I am, but why would I?" I question him, he doesn't speak for a few seconds. "Well, because I'm overly handsome, funny, charming, amazing at hockey and did I mention it handsome?" Beckham answers me, his answer makes me realise I'm right. He is an asshole. "Maybe because you are an overly cockney, asshole." I reply, making him give me a dirty look. "What? You asked." I spit.

"What? So that gives you the right to offend me?" He spits back, "oh I'm so sorry I bruised your ego." I joke.

"You are a real asshole." He spits and walks away, oh so I did bruise his ego.

A/n- I know the first chapter was a bit boring but I hope this one was better :)