"Why do you look at me like that Ms. Maam?" He raised an eyebrow at his younger sister.

Dinner is ready. Everything is already there. You are the only one missing. Lezzgoooo!" Then she hold his Kuya Gulf's Arm happily.

Even Gulf has no mood, He can only see his sister jolly like tha, his temporary annoyance with Mew Forget suddenly.

When they arrived at the dining table, the annoyance he felt came back again because someone he didn't want to see now was next to his brother and he was smiling at him.

He rolled his eyes and ignored Mew. He sit beside Mew.

Everyone is eating quietly and the couple looked at each other as if they were talking to their stares.

"Ehem!" Tharn fake a cough. Everyone looked at him. "How's your day guys?"

"I'm happy, because I scored high in our quiz earlier." Kiara Said with all smile.

"Very good my princess, how about you naughty boy? Didn't you do any pranks?"then he sharply look at Gab. Gab shook and smile widely.

"It's almost there Dad. But I control my self. She is too humble. I want her to always be prank. She is so delicate that I want to squeeze her cheek." Gab said and they saw the Glitter in its eyes.

"Do you like that Girl?" His Mama Type ask.

"Her? Ahmm-n-no w-way. I-i d-don't like that kind of girl. Yeah t-thats it." Then he reached for the glass and drank some water.

They all chuckled because what Gab reaction. And it's obvious.

"How about you Miss maam? How's your meeting with your Profs?"

"everything is okay Dad. I'll just hand in a few papers then I'll graduate naaa."Kira replied happily.

"Very Good. You don’t really disappoint us. We are all always so proud of you. no longer surprising. where are you really from me. you inherited my intelligence." Tharn Proudly said.

"Inherited from you huh? Really Tharn Kirigun? No. She inherited my intelligence and also the good Looks." Type said and intentionally looked sharply to his whipped Husband.

"Y-yeah... She inherited all to you. Because you're so perfect." Then he kiss his Alpha wife in front of their children.

they are used to this scene of their parents. and like a lovey-dovey even at their age.

"How about you my baby Gulfie? How's your day with your husband Meow?" Tharn laugh as he tease his son.

Mew was choked of what he heard to his Ninong. And Kiara immediately handed him water.

"Dadaaaa! What are you saying? You always tease me like that." Gulf said and he pouted. Tharn laugh even more.

"Why? Mew is your husband in the future after all, why don't we start calling him as husband? Right Meooowwww?" Tharn jokely said.

Mew looked at them blush at Gulf too.

"Y-yes N-ninong"

"Ouch!" Mew said when Gulf trampled on his foot.

"I know knew it. Please son. Please prepare yourself for your future because I know my son of mine is Cold than Ice and also a tiger when his mad. Like his mom. Such a moo----"