KIDNAPPED

After feeling each other lips for 5 full minutes, Sameer and Srishti broke apart and joined their forehead and smiled at each other

Srishti: Shall we go inside now?

Sameer shook his head as no and played with the droplets fall down from her cheeks. Srishti smiled at him and caressed his hairs near ears caringly.

Srishti: You will catch with cold and will shiver at night.

He pulled her closer holding by waist and whispered in her ears.

Sameer: Won't you take care of me, giving me your warmth to make me normal?

Srishti blushed and pushed him away: I will, if we get marry. Now we are just engaged.

Sameer held her hands and pouted at her. She smiled and pecked his lips.

Srishti: Stop your drama, my dear Sammy. You very well know, I will do anything for you and I trust you that much. Then also, why did you ask?

Sameer: Because, you never let me kiss you.

Srishti: Because, I wanted our first kiss to be special. Now, see our first kiss on our wedding life's first special day that too in pouring rain.

She said each word with feel and twirled in rain, opening her hands widely, letting her face to welcome more raindrops on her delicate skin with closed eyes. Sameer admired her with smile.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Inside the house, all elders were settle down in dining table with hot coffee and discussing how to solve the new issue.

Suddenly, Pallavi looked over Vikram's head at living room, only to find Sameer and Srishti missing from the youngsters' group.

Pallavi: Where are Sameer and Srishti? Didn't they come inside? Or else...

Vikram cuts in between: Pallavi, relax!! They are engaged now. They are not kids. How long will you direct them? They should learn how to run a family. For that first they should feel they are grown ups and should experience taking decision themselves. For that they need privacy. Let them enjoy themselves na, this is their special day. Moreover, they are engaged, let them do what they want, let them face their problems.

He talked seriously, also supporting the kids against Pallavi and there was nothing wrong in he talked. Everyone looked at him with astonishment.

Vikram: Why you guys are looking at me like this?

Dadi: Because, today only we came to know that you too know to speak.

Just then reality strike his mind, he slowly turned his head towards his beautiful wife, who sometimes looks like devil too. She looked at him, resting her hands on table, giving support to her chin. Her eyes were straight away passing negative vibration into Vikram's eyes.