TERROR

Shahana: J Jiju, I am afraid to see him.

As soon as she said those words, Srishti held her hands tightly indicating she won't leave her just like that, Prachi held her shoulders tightly in a way of supporting her in her tough times. Sameer, Ranbir and Aryan looked around the place examining each and every guest arrived there. Aryan closed punched his fist in his another palm, gritting his teath seeing the 50 years old man, who looked terrifying, threatening Shahana's parents, Purab and Disha. Pallavi tried to argue back while Pragya held crying Disha. Meera is busy in pulling dadi away from them as dadi started shouting at that person loudly making that person lost his temper slowly. Purab looked so disturbed, Vikram and Abhi made Pallavi calm and tried to speak with that person calmly as all guests were witnessing their argument. Aryan tried to go, but Sameer and Ranbir pulled him back.

Sameer: Aryan, relax!! I will go and see.

Sameer as a grown up and elder in all didn't let Aryan to involve in that issue, as he very well knows, how much ever he is naughty, he can't control his temper, that too especially in Shahana's case. Ranbir accompanied Sameer making Aryan sit with Shahana.

Yet Aryan was fuming and Shahana put her head on his shoulder. As soon as he felt her hot breath which is of fear and cry near her face, he opened his fingers and wiped her tears.

Aryan: Relax!! We are all with you na. We won't let anything happened like that.

Srishti: Yes, Shahana. Relax na baby. Will we let anything happen to you against your wish?

Shahana: But you guys are seeing dad na. He is totally broken. If I agreed to that, maybe he wouldn't in this much disturbance.

Prachi: Shahana, are you in your sense? See, uncle will be fine. All are with him and aunty. After all this is parents duty to give kids what they wish. Now relax.

She didn't tell anything. Vikram looked at Sameer and Ranbir coming towards them. As he doesn't want youngsters to involve in that matter, he went to them leaving King to that person's conversation.

Vikram: Sameer, you should be in stage with Srishti.

Sameer: Dad, what is he doing here?

Vikram: You guys know na, till date why he didn't bother Purab and Disha because of your mom's statement. But now she itself against her statement. You guys know right, what I meant by.

Ranbir: But dad, I can't understand why they are behind Shahana's family. He is a minister, so many people will fall on their legs, then why?

Vikram: Ranbir, this is not time to discuss this. See, guests started talking among themselves thinking what is going on. So, Sameer you just think you and Srishti are going to be engaged officially in 30 minutes. Ranbir try to divert other minds with Aryan. Take care of Shahana. We will handle this.

Sameer: Yet dad...

Vikram (cuts in between): We will handle this. You guys enjoy the event.

He sent the boys back to stage. Aryan and Shahana got up and gave Sameer space beside Srishti. Sameer was totally in bad mood, as he couldn't do anything plus this is his event, he couldn't even enjoy with full heart. Srishti held his hand and smiled at him assuring all will be fine, he smiled back lightly holding her hand back.

Shahana was in same mood. Prachi side hugged Shahana and remained silent. That place has totally changed upside down.

Elders somehow sent that person out. Ranbir whispered something in Aryan's ears. Aryan noded at him and took mike in his hand and started singing.

Aaja sohniye
Catwalk wali baby hai teri chaal
Backless suit vich lagdi kamal
Ho kithe chali jaandi ae, aaha
Ho kithe chali jaandi ae, oho
Tainu puchhna hai ikko hi sawal
Ho dass de kanwari ae
Ya kise de tu naal
Kyun dooron dooron jaani ae, aaha
Jaan kadd jaani ae, oho

Ranbir and Prachi had started dancing in full energy.

Enne vi nakhre tu kar na sohniye
Dil mera tere layi dhadke
Ni aaj phir kithe, aaj phir kithe
Aaj phir kithe chali aen
Morni banke, morni banke
Aaj phir kithe chali aen
Morni banke, morni banke

Shahana also slowly started dancing enjoying the song.

Sameer and Srishti were smiling at them encouraging them by applausing with energy, while thinking about their stupidity of break up and all.

Ranbir took mike from Aryan.

Sunday ton laike Saturday tak
Karde wait teri khat ke
Ni aaj phir kithe, aaj phir kithe
Aaj phir kithe chali aen
Morni banke, morni banke

Aryan joined girls and danced with them.

Dadi is doing signature step while sitting in chair enjoying it. Elders and guests were also enjoying to every beat and steps of songs.

Jadon nachdi kudi tu badi hot lagdi, aaha
Uff husna di rani by God lagdi, oho
Jadon nachdi kudi tu badi hot lagdi
Uff husna di rani by God lagdi
Jadon kole aake kardi aen smile kudiye
Kise shayar da viral jeha thought lagdi
Lakk nu enna lean kara ke
Tight wali jean chadha ke
Ho gaye ne sab challe

Aryan and Shahana dragged Sameer and Srishti into the dance floor and all were dancing around them.

Ni aaj phir kithe, aaj phir kithe
Aaj phir kithe chali aen
Morni banke, morni banke

All six of them started dancing forgetting everything, and went into their dancer mode.

Lagda tu vi hat ke sohneya
Dil tu lai gaya kadd ke sohneya
Aayi tere layi saj-dhaj ke
Ni aaj phir kithe, aaj phir kithe
Aaj phir kithe chali aen
Morni banke, morni banke
Teri ore main chali aan
Morni banke, morni banke
Main aivein chali aan
Morni banke ha ha ha

The song was completed by all of them singing together.

After masti for sometimes, everyone settled back. All back to their mood.