THEM

The next day Shahana woke up hearing a notification from her mobile

The next day Shahana woke up hearing a notification from her mobile. She cursed it and checked the notification sleepily. Her eyes widened by seeing the post she was tagged in.

Shahana: Aryan! Let me show you who I am.

Yes, it was Aryan's post where he had uploaded Shahana's weird sleeping picture and captioned it as 'Rise and Shine because it's a beautiful morning. Don't sleep like this monkey here.'

Shahana began searching Aryan's weird picture, forgetting her extra sweet sleep in the morning. Finally she found one in which Aryan lay on the couch with chips scattered all around him, the empty packets on his stomach and he looked dizzy due to overeating. She uploaded the picture with the caption 'Don't forget your morning exercise or you will be like this lazy sloth."

She tagged Aryan in the post and gave a victorious smile before going to get ready for the college.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ranbir and Aryan were early to reach college. They were waiting for the girls in the canteen.

Ranbir: Why are these girls always late?

Aryan: Painting Ranbir, face painting.

Sameer: But my friends and girl friend are naturally beautiful unlike other girls.

Aryan: Bhai, why did you come to college? Are you suffering from amnesia? You have already completed your college.

Ranbir: Idiot, he has come to meet Srishti di.

Just then Prachi and Shahana come. They surprise to see Sameer too. When the boys explained them, they went to the class together after teasing him.

Srishti came shortly. She was happy to see Sameer but control her emotions at it was the college.

Srishti: What are you doing here? Aunty has said that no one should know about this marriage.

Sameer: I had came to see my beautiful girlfriend. But, you must go to your class now. If you are late for the lecture, mom will kill me.

Srishti (chuckled): OK mumma's boy, see you soon.

Srishti turned to go but Sameer held her hand.

Sameer: Soon means?

Srishti: Evening..... Park.....

Sameer: I will be waiting.

Srishti smiled at him and went to her class.