#16 Class 1-A

Izuku was super excited, in his words. He could go to his dream high school with Eijiro, which was probably the highlight of his day, getting reminded to him as he walked side by side with him to the gates. Though, someone decided to ruin the surreal walk with a loud. "WOAH! IS THAT YOU KIRISHIMA!?" Turning around, Izuku saw Mina Ashido, the girl he had met answering Eijiro's door... Standing slightly behind Eijiro, the teen took note of it, but decided to address the pink skinned teen. 

"Oh this? Yeah, I just wanted to try something different." Izuku stared at her as she tilted her head curiously at him. "And you're Midoriya, right? Sorry that we didn't get to meet properly." She bounded up towards him, face very close to both the teens. "I hope we will be great friends!" The bubbly nature threw the teen off, knowing he had completely blown her off the first time they met. "Okay..." Izuku muttered as Eijiro could only smile sheepishly at his friends shyness. The teen openly said that Eijiro was the only person he hung with, so watching how he reacts to others will definitely be a sight to see.

"I won't bite! Much anyway." Izuku teetered away from her, grabbing a hold of Eijiro's arm as a body block as she giggled away. After a few moments of Izuku silently stuttering from all the questions and Eijiro silently listening in on the two going back and forth with one another, they had finally arrived at the door, Izuku could only stare up at the very large door, wondering how many times it's full sized had to be used for students.

Eijiro being the brave one, grabbed the door handle and opened it while Mina and Izuku turned to one another then back to Eijiro, hearing a commotion inside. Both peering their heads over Eijiro's shoulders, Izuku felt a pit forming in his stomach as he saw two familiar faces. "Get your feet down this instance!" The engine quirk kid shouted as a familiar sneer jeered back at him. "haah? Who appointed you as king, four eyes?" Izuku felt his head slump at the forceable future of either bullying or belittling. "It's you!" Izuku tensed up as he looked up, the teen who was lecturing Katsuki in a robot like manner started marching towards him.

"I am Tenya Ida!" He put out his hand as Izuku fought the urge to turn and run and he muttered. "N-Nice to meet you... I-I'm-" "Izuku Midoriya, yes, I know. You were the one who found hidden meaning in the exams!" Izuku could only stare gob smack as the teen bowed his head. "Please accept my apology for my foolish accusations during the exams!" Izuku looked around seeing alot of eyes on him and he couldn't help but chuckle helplessly. "Y-You got it all wrong, I had no idea about the exam having a-another grading sy-system-" "Hey I know those scales!" Izuku turned around and saw the zero gravity girl and his face flushed up at the attention as Eijiro could only chuckle sheepishly at his friend's new popularity.

"Thank you so much for saving me during the exams! I couldn't get a proper time to do that! You were so cool! You flew through the air and wabam! A WHOLE DRAGON!" She practically shouted, jumping on the soles of her feet, her hair flowing with the bounce. "Dragon?" Mina questioned as the girl turned and nodded her head, "Oh you should have seen it, he blasted the zero pointer with fire that cut its head in half! IT was nuts!" Izuku could only hide his face in his arms, trying to bury his embarrassment. "You seem to have made quite the empression Izu." Eijiro said wrapping his arm around his shoulder and he slowly relaxed. "I don't like it..." The teen snickered at the quiet mutter before a voice cut through the commotion.

"If you are here to make friends, you might as well leave now. Don't waste our time." The five teenagers turned and low and behold... a caterpillar? "So noisy... take your seats." The form pulled out a juice box and sipped from it as the others took their seat... Izuku's seat being right behind Katsuki... "Why..." Looking past, he stared at the form of their teacher... his voice sounded familiar... "We will be having an exam." Izuku's eyes widened in surprise, as did most of the students there. "Already?" Was the collective question as the man caterpillar thing touched a button on the desk, drawers filed out on the side of the walls. "Get changed, we will be heading outside."