Chapter 10

His head was full of thoughts yet every thing seemed hazy

The moment Taehyung was out of Jungkook's sight he went straight to his room locking the door once he was inside.
He needed to take a shower.
He slipped out of his sweaty clothes and stepped into the shower cabinet.

The look of the prettiest doe eyes looking into his with lust and affection, the soft plump lips that tasted like heaven. Was all that kept replaying in his mind. His mind flew to places it shouldn't and there was no going back. He found himself feeling hot thinking about things he wanted to do to Jungkook, see him wrecked, aroused, making him whine and let out sweet moans.

He didn't want Jungkook to ever be his brother, he never thought of him as a younger brother. He remembers seeing Jungkook for the first time playing along with a puppy giggling as the fluff ball licked his cheeks. At first he was just interested to get to know him but he doesn't remember when his interest turned into obsession.
Getting involved in his life, having him by his side, shooing away one who neared his kookie and protecting him in every way possible.
But now, it's different. This time it's jimin and he can't convince Jungkook from staying away from jimin. Jimin can be a harm to Jungkook in every way and Taehyung knows this very well knowing what kind of person he was in the past.

Thinking about the younger's beautiful eyes, Taehyung felt his heartbeats fasten, it was new. After he lost his sister he was distraught and changed into a very different person, someone who lacks emotions. He was walked cold and scarry by his peers and others that surround him. But when he was with Jungkook he felt things that he hadn't for years.

He felt a shiver and that pulled him out of his mind, he was standing in the shower for long.
He turned off the tap walking out of the shower cabinet and soon changed into comfortable clothes.

He dried off his hair sitting on the bed.
He won't be able to sleep not now. It had been almost a month since he last had a relaxing sleep. He sighed as he looked towards Jungkook's door that was close unlike his, he was reminded of Felix had told him the other day after Jungkook was found unconscious.

"You see Taehyung. Jungkook ha-"

"Is he not okay? Is there something wrong. Does he have bruises?"

"No . It's not that Taehyung. He is fine. In good health even. The thing is that-"
Felix paused to look at Taehyung.

"He has absolutely no injuries and he fell unconscious due to stress and shock. It doesn't seem like he was beaten up by those guys."
Felix said.

Taehyung let out a relieved sigh.

"I am quite confused as to why the others guys are all bruised. He doesn't look like any of the guys hurt Jungkook. And the guy who was stabbed is still unconscious.
Jungkook is absolutely fine, infact he is the only one that is fine.
I know I might sound stupid to think this but I -i think Jungkook has something to do with the guy being stabbed because none of the guys seemed to be in condition of doing something like that after being beaten up that badly."

Taehyung's eyes widened,
"Wha-t?"

"I Know. I know. I sound stupid but I am not being suspicious of Jungkook. Even if he did beat them up, it was most likely that to defend himself."

Taehyung pushed his hair back frustrated,
"Felix what you are saying makes no sense. Jungkook would never beat someone up, stabbing the guy is another level of delusional thought. I am taking him with me just let me know if I need to give him any kind of medicine."
Taehyung sounding frustrated.

Felix stared at him for a few seconds before nodding.
"You can take him home. He doesn't require medicine. Just make sure to make him eat well "

Taehyung nodded and walked towards the room Jungkook was in.
The younger looked so innocent and fragile.
Just the thought of anyone touching him made his blood boil.

"Don't you dare hurt him again. I will not forgive you next time."
Said the 14 year old Jungkook as he grabbed the blonde's shirt. He yanked him on the floor and crouched down to grab him neck.

He had just punched the guy and Taehyung just stood there watching this scarry side of Jungkook, someone he thought he knew very well.

The said boy was now coughing. He had teased Taehyung about his dead sister when Jungkook heard their conversation.

Jungkook was quiet for the rest of the day.
He didn't talk to Taehyung at all, almost as if he was ignoring him. Which was someone Jungkook had never did before.

Remembering the incident from High school he looked away from Jungkook.
No he couldn't have done something like this.
It's almost as if he was convincing himself.
He looked around to find a band-aid, he took one and put it on Jungkook's forehead which had no injury.

"I will never let you get in any kind of trouble again. I promise."
Taehyung said stroking the younger's cheek.

The memory of that day made him close his eyes and sigh in frustration. Even today the guy panicked when he and Jungkook walked into the room. The guy saw him for the first time so it makes no sense for him to be scared after seeing him. It was most likely that he panicked after seeing Jungkook.

He placed a hand on his temple massaging it.
He opened his eyes to find Jungkook opening the door of his room and walking towards the kitchen.

He got up from his bed and walked out of his room when he locked his eyes with Jungkook's puffy ones.
He must have been crying.
Sitting on the dinning table silently gulping down dinner.

I will trust you Jungkook.
He said to himself.

"Good night Jungkook"
He said before walking back into his room and shutting the door close before Jungkook could say something.

Have a good day.
And let me know your thoughts on the story so far.