Chapter 6

Taehyung sighed for the 100th time,Right now he was sitting at a cafe,he was supposed to be meeting up with someone but the only thing on his mind was Jungkook and how stubborn he was

Right now he was sitting at a cafe,he was supposed to be meeting up with someone but the only thing on his mind was Jungkook and how stubborn he was.

He heard footsteps nearing his table,
He lifted his gaze from the table to look at a pretty lady maybe a few years older than him.

"Y-ou are T-aehyung ?"
She asked and Taehyung nodded.

She looked quite nervous and disturbed she quietly sat on the seat opposite to Taehyung.

"I am guessing Felix already told you why I wanted your help"
Taehyung said,

She nodded.
"D-id he mention my wish to mee-"

Taehyung cut her mid-sentence,
"You are not meeting him."

"Taehyung I- I really want to see-"

"I am not letting you meet him again, Never"
He said raising his voice a little sounding a bit rude.

"Ple-ase I pro-mise to tell him the truth"
She begged without realising that her were wet by now.

"I won't let you hurt him again"
Taehyung said firmly unfazed by her emotional breakdown.

She continued to cry, her hands were trembling.

"Now"
Taehyung said,

"Did you get the information I asked for. Most importantly did you find the file?"
He asked,

The lady nodded,
Pulling out a folder from her bag and placing it on the table.

Taehyung sighed a bit satisfied and reached out to grab the folder but the lady grabbed his hand instead.

"I will b-eg for his f-orgiveness, I-"
She said,

"I already told you you can never meet him, not under my watch, I won't let you hurt him again"
Taehyung said.

"I -m-iss m-y J-ungkook-"

"Keep his name out of your fucking mouth. My business with you is done, I hope you carry the guilt of breaking his trust throughout your life"

Taehyung said angryly grabbing the folder walking his way out of the cafe.

He took a taxi again to go back home. When he reached the house, he couldn't find Jungkook. Taehyung was out of quite some time and Jungkook doesn't have the habit of staying late.
That is when Taehyung panicked.

He took his bike to go to their college again,
on the way he kept searching for the sight of the Raven-head but he couldn't find him until he heard a little girl screaming.

Taehyung rushed towards the direction scream came from and the sight that he was met with left him in utter shock and numbness. He was horrified and speechless.

There was blood everywhere.

Hey guys, I am truly grateful to all for voting and continuously supporting this book.

Have a peaceful weekend :^)