Chapter 4

Frustrated?Confused?Angry?

Frustrated?
Confused?
Angry?

That is what Jungkook felt. Ever since their little kiss Taehyung had been ignoring him to his best ability and they never talked about it for the past week. As if it never happened, but Jungkook had noticed that Taehyung looked awfully down for the past week. The only time he talked to Jungkook was when he would be found talking to Jimin , for some reason he absolutely hate it and it pissed him off. Just like any other day he grabbed Jungkook's backpack whispering a " let's go" and they walk forward as if he did not just do something rude. Jimin was quite used to not being greeted or welcomed by Taehyung.

Jungkook honestly missed sleeping with Taehyung, he missed his warm hugs and the way he ruffled his hair in sleep. The next morning was a Sunday, so Jungkook thought he had a chance to have a proper conversation with Taehyung.
He sighed and fell asleep.

The morning started with Jungkook waking up earlier than Taehyung and preparing breakfast. He was slowly humming a song while smiling but he flinched and placed a hand on his chest when he heard a deep raspy voice behind him,

"What are you doing?" Taehyung said rubbing his eyes.
He looked cute Jungkook thought.

"I- um preparing breakfast"
and Taehyung just sighed,

" You burned it" Taehyung said and Jungkook turned around to find Taehyung's face dangerously close to him,
He blushed,

"Wha-?"
" The pancakes. You burned them. Move away I will make them."

And Jungkook obeyed him.
They were silently having their breakfast but Jungkook interrupted.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked, Taehyung shook his head,
" I am not" he replied still continuing to eat without sparing a glance at Jungkook.

" That's not true. Why are behaving like this with me. Is it because of me that you have been a bad mood lately?"
He asked

"No it's not" Taehyung said.
" I  don't like being ignored by you like this , you know I hate it whe-"

"Not everything is about you Jungkook" Taehyung snapped at him making him feel intimidated.

"I won't always be there to pamper you, so just grow up for fuck's sake. I am done being your bodyguard there are other things I need to focus on"
He said and walked away.
Jungkook just silently listened to him and hung his head low.

I am just a burden to Taehyung. He is frustrated because of me, he would be better off without me. Of course he has better things to do, maybe he even has a crush who knows? I don't even stand a chance.

Jungkook was thinking and felt tears staining his face. He went back to his room making a tough decision that being "Moving on from Kim Taehyung".

He had always admired Taehyung as a child and as they grew up this admiration soon turned into affection and attraction. He wanted Taehyung to love him just like Jungkook did. So when that night Taehyung kissed him, he thought he had a chance. But he doesn't think so anymore.