Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

-Niall's POV-

"Niall wake up!" there's pounding at my door.

"Go away!" I groan and put my head underneath my pillow. The coolness from underneath my pillow relaxes me. Until the pounding starts up again. I roll out of bed and I sleepily stumble to the door.

"What!" I shout, absolutely irritated.

"Calm down!" Zayn puts his hands up in surrender. He's wearing a royal blue t shirt and grey sweats. Oh crap! We have rehearsals again today.

"Get your shit together Niall, we have rehearsals in 15 minutes." Zayn motions at my body. God, I'm a mess. I let Zayn in, he starts tiding up my room. I grab a clean, white towel and jump into the shower. For a moment, I let all my worries swirl down the drain. I turn the knobs and step out of the shower. I feel fresh, clean, likening haven't been lying in bed for two days. I tug on fresh sweatpants, a clean grey t shirt, and my favorite green pair of supras.

"You ready man?" Zayn asks through the door.

"Yeah," I call back, spraying a bit of cologne on my neck.

"Let's go," I mutter swinging the bathroom door open. My bed was made, all the empty plates were stacked neatly on the cart.

"You alright to see... Harry?" Zayn asks me, looking down at me.

"I guess," I mutter and shrug my shoulders. I pass Camilla's room limply, Zayn and I get into the elevator. Zayn presses a button and the elevator doors close.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey lads!" Louis and Liam call to me and Zayn when we enter the arena.

"Ey," we call out in unison. We jog down to the stage and all four of us chat chalantly.

"Where's Harry?" Zayn finally asks the question I've been pondering to ask in my mind.

"He wasn't feeling too good, and he stayed back at his room." Louis plainly answers.

"Alright boys! Let's start with 'Nobody Compares'" Steve walks in and yells out, his voice echoing through the arena.

Steven's a branch of our management, sort of. He takes care of our rehearsals. That's it really. He's really nice and funny, the lads and I love him.

The song starts off with me and moves on to Liam and so on. We go through the whole album, and everytime the song ends our vocal coaches come on stage and work our voices the right way. After we finish singing our dance choreographer comes on stage and help us move around the stage. The entire time, Camilla hasn't left my mind. They way she laughed her mouth turning up at the corners. The way she smelt of vanilla and cinnamon. I can almost smell her.

"Helllooo?" Louis' hand appears before my eyes, waving it around.

"Go talk to her," Liam puts an assuring hand on my shoulder and nods. Knowing exactly what I was thinking about.

"Ya sure?" I ask, unsure. I don't know, what if I get more angry I might do something worse. I decide to head up to her room, what more can I lose. I've already lost everything. I've lost Camilla.

"See you guys later," I wave and jog out of the arena, into the elevator, and in front of Cam's room. I take a deep breath and bang my knuckles gently against the door. Oh God. I can't do this.

VOTE&COMMENT&FAN ∞

Thanks for reading. Not my best chapter :(