Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

"Hey lads." Niall calls the boys. They're all sitting around on the couches in the lobby, chatting.

"Took you long enough," Harry grumbles and all four of the boys peel themselves off the couches and follow us out the hotel.

"Where are we going?" Louis asks as Niall tries to get a taxi.

"I think Chinese food..." I smile at Niall when he calls Zayn over to help him get a taxi.

"Unman, don't you guys have cars?" I ask Louis. He smiles and crinkles by his eyes appear. Awe.

"Uh, yea we do. But the fans notice our cars and we can't do anything."

"You don't even want to know how many girls are hunting us down at this moment," Liam tells me.

"Wow." I answer in amazement.

"We got a taxi!" Zayn yells on his adorable Bradford accent. I swear they're all so cute.

"Come on babe," Niall motions for me from the curb. I jog over to him, my worn white converse slapping the concrete. Niall places his hand on my lower back as I get into the car and he climbs in beside me.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a 10 minute awkward taxi ride the man driving the taxi pulls to the curb and holds his hand out for money.

"10.85$" He mumbles and Niall pulls out the foreign money out. Well foreign to us.

"Thanks man," Liam thanks and we all climb out of the taxi. I can finally breathe. I was wedged between Niall and Harry. It was super awkward.

"Sea," Harry reads the sign of the restaurant.

"We can all read Harry," Louis remarks smirking.

"Shut up man," Harry mutters and we all walk into the restaurant.

"How many?" the hostess asks us at the door.

"Six," we all reply in unision and the hostess smiles leading us to our table. We all sit at this wooden bench sort of thing and open up our menus.

"A waitress will be her momentarily," the hostess says in an Asian accent and leaves our table smiling.

"She seems upset," Louis states sarcastically. We all crack up and sliently skim through our menus.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After dinner and so much laughter, we all head back onto the street. We get a taxi but there was only enough room for 4 people. Niall wanted me to go with him, but I wanted to let him have a bit of fun with Louis, Liam, and Zayn. So Harry and I stayed on the sidewalk waiting for the next taxi. He placed his hand at the bottom of my spine.

"You had fun?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I had a blast." His hand moves from my spine to my hip and he moves around to be behind me. I leans his torso against my back. I can't explain it but I like this. He traces circles around my hips and it sends shivers throughout my body. He moves my hair to one side of my shoulder and gently kisses my neck nipping at my skin gently. I let a moan slip from my mouth. I watch as so many empty taxi's pass us. Suddenly he stops. I turn to look at him.

"You like this don't you." Harry smirks. Before I can answer he takes me hand and leads me down the street. I don't know this pplace at all so I just allow him to lead me off.

"Here," Harry pushes a door open. It leads us into a food storage place. It must be a food trudge for a restaurant. He lets the door go and it clicks. The door locked. I'm enjoying where this is going. I forget about Niall and walk over to Harry abode's sitting on a torn couch. I think it's a lounge room for the workers too, because in the corner there are a group of green lockers with names on them and a dirty white fridge beside them. I reach Harry and put each knee on either side of him and he leans his head back as we kiss. He kissed soft and gentle but it quickly turned into hard kisses as I ran my hands through his hair. His hands landed on my bum gently squeezing before the ran down to my thighs. He lifted my up and tossed my down onto my back. He lay on top of me his hands holding him up. I wrapped my fingers around the hem of his shirt and tugged it upward. Our lips parted as we both tossed our shirts off onto the white lunch table. I helped take Harry's jeans off and I slipped my shorts. He put his hands on my thighs rubbing them gently before slipping off my panties and his boxers. I moaned as he slid himself inside of me. He first thrusted slowly and began speeding up.

"Faster f-faster," I stuttered and gripped the couch cushion as Harry sped up. I screamed with relief and Harry dropped beside me out of breathe. I rememeber this moment. It was with Niall. Shit! Niall! I forgot about him. ohmygod. I hear people talking behind a door and it being unlocked. Harry and I look at each other before gathering we quickly gather our things together. Too late. Someone walks in on us naked, running around gathering our clothes, and our sex hair.

"CAMILLA?!" I hear a Irish accent exclaim.

"Niall?" I turn to see Niall standing at the door with what looks like the owner of the restaurant.

"Fuck." I hear Harry mutter behind me.

VOTE&COMMENT&FAN. I tried making it super long this time. Too long ? Hope you liked it (: