Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

"Camilla, why?" Niall looks at me with tears joining at the edge of his eyes.

"Look man-" Harry starts.

"SHUT UP." Niall yells at Harry.

"Niall, I'm sorry." I start but he turns on his heels and storms out. I tug my shorts and shirt on, I grab my shoes and run out barefoot into the warm air. I don't care about Harry anymore. I just need to clear this up. It wasn't supposed to work out this way. I spot Niall jogging running through the crowd.

"Niall wait!" I scream and speed up into a full on sprint. I finally catch up and grab him by the arm.

"Niall stop!" I shout breathlessly.

"WHY? SO YOU CAN JUST BREAK ME AGAIN? WE ARE OVER." he screams. His face shining from the tears that were rolling from his eyes. 

"I'm pretty sure this time you wanted him," he whispers and turns away from me. I stand there watching him walk away from me. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Harry. I feel tears burst through my eyes like a fountain.

"This is your fault! I hate you!" I scream at him sobbing, and hitting him with my shoes. He grabs my wrists and looks into my eyes.

"You willingly went for it." I hate him so much, it's his fault he wanted me to do that. He ruined my life. I tear my wrists from his grip and slip my converse onto my dirty feet. I hail a taxi as Harry watches me, I get into the taxi and tell the man the address. As soon as the taxi moves from the curb, I cry harder and harder as the thought goes through my mind.

Niall and I are over.

VOTE&COMMENT&FAN 

Thanks for reading <3