Chapter 30 : Worth the Risk

Disclaimer

Last chapter. (Discontinued)
Slight angst?? (Sibling bond)
Stalking
Mentions of killing (??)
Weapons
Knives

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Even if it takes 10 years or many more, I promise you, Aether. I will find you soonly and we will go back home, together."

You promised to yourself, and to Aether.

"Y/n, promise me this." Aether spoke seeing your past vision of you and him.

"We will always stick together. No matter what happens, we will find a way to be with eachother!" Aether smiled.

"And I promise to protect you no matter what! I'll hit all the bad guys that will try to hurt you!" Your siblings grabs his toy sword from the ground and starts swinging it around.

You smiled back at Aether nodding and laughing by his confidence.

"Hey, I'm serious!" Aether looked at you pouting.

"I know that, just don't break the promise. Okay?" You pulled out your pinky finger out waiting for Aether to pull out his pinky finger as well.

Aether smiles and pulls out his pinky finger. "I promise." Both of your fingers were intertwined.

"Now! Let's go back inside, I'm hungry." Aether hums letting go and held up his toy sword like he was about to defeat something weaker than him.

You chuckled and ran towards the house the both of you were living in.

"Did I break the promise, y/n?" Your vision then goes back to the present seeing Aether watching along the stars while he holds his actual sword.

"Aether.." You whispered under your breath about to tear up, like you just woke up from a dream and never actually got seperated from your brother.

You ran towards him about to hug him, when he suddenly moves a side and let's you fall down from the cliff.

While falling, you can see him just watching you fall while you were there crying.

You're loosing hope of everything now that you don't have anyone to rely on. Even the people you're close to.

..Even Aether.

You were then showed at the present walking with Paimon to go and continue the quest that was given to you.

You looked around you noticing a lot of fatui's around you, it was never like this before. You knew there was something up.

You decided to approach one of them and point your sword on them.

"Talk." You then pointed your sword right in front of their throat, the blade getting near their skin.

"A-alright I'll talk.." The fatui agent spoke glaring at you getting intimidated by your stare.

You then sensed that there are fatui's at your back, you were about to attack them when the Fatui Agent spoke.

"Someone told us to bring you somewhere to talk to them." The Fatui Agent spoke in defeat, wanting mercy.

"Bring me to them." You put away your sword and looked at every fatui diplomats around you glaring at each of them.