Chapter 10 : Till death do us apart

Listen, I don't know what I'm seriously doing 😒

LIKE I'M GETTING DUMB EACH DAY, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE, LIKE IM SO GODDAMN DUMB I FORGOT WHAT TO WRITE AT MY HOMEWORK, MY TEACHERS WONT EVEN GIVE ME A CHRISTMAS BREAK?? (i think) THEY'RE GIVING ME ANOTHER HOMEWORK I'M CRYING

yo btw,

The previous chapter, there was some spoilers for you guys for the new story I'll be posting soon ‼️

I gave some tiny bit of spoilers ykykykyk, and if u r a filipino, if u know the song "pano" from Zach Tabudlo, it's from that song that made me think of the chapters for the new ones ^^ I'M LITERALLY LISTENING TO IT RN WHILE MAKING THIS....

Well anywho, enjoy ‼️

(Don't mind the typos if there is, ty!)
--------------------------------------------------------------
You wake up from a nightmare. You gasped for air as Kaeya woke up hearing you slightly panicking.

He rubs your back up and down, sighing.

"You must've had a bad dream, hm?" Kaeya asked you quietly.

You looked at Kaeya and nodded. "Yes.. I did have one." Kaeya looks down, he rests his arm down his left leg and continues rubbing your back.

"Would you like to talk about it, Dear?" He looks back up to you.

You smiled. "I would like that." Kaeya slowly stands up and holds your hand. "Come with me, Let's talk about this privately. Probably at the top of the headquarters. No?" Kaeya looks at you with a serious face.

You nodded. "Very well, They're still sleeping. So I suppose we could get out of here quickly." Kaeya whispers to your ear. He leans back and gives a slight smile. Ah, what a night going out.

You both went out of the headquarters as Kaeya grabs an ladder for the both of you. You both went up to the ladder and finally went up to the headquarters place. Candles placed down the place.. Well, what a wonderful place to stay for the past few hours. You both sat down as Kaeya takes out one candle.

"Wait don't-" You looked at Kaeya.

He looks back at you. "Hm? Something wrong?" Kaeya slowly sitting down.

"Well, I like the candles that way. Is it alright if you don't take it out?" You slowly mumbled looking away. Kaeya's eyes widened, till it turns into a soft smile.

"I'll stop." Kaeya leans close to you and slowly uses his thumb and index finger to hold your chin. He slowly let's you look at him. As you see his face, he smiles. What a nice thing to see sometimes. He may be a jerk sometimes but he is always there for you whenever you need help.

He kisses your cheek and let's go of your chin. He sits back and smiles. "You can tell me when you're ready." Kaeya stands up and watches the moonlight. You looked at him. An graceful night to see him watch the moon, he's blue night sky like eyes reflecting to the moon. His hair slightly shining.

You took a while to figure out what happened just a while ago.

Did he just..

Kissed your cheek?

It made you a bright red mess. You slowly calm down and shake it off. You looked back at Kaeya but you can finally see him hugging you at your back. His arm wrapped around your waist. "It seems like you're ready to tell me?" Kaeya digs his head to your neck. You slowly looked at the back of you and nodded.