Chapter 22 : Let me go

Ajax's Pov..

"Let me go."

"Why would I?"

The "Balladeer" chuckles softly, staring down at me.

I was.. chained up. Tortured, let's say that as well.

Scaramouche would've killed me by now, though.. why let me live and just torture me like this?

I was locked up in a place they lock up the people who doesn't pay their debt.

I.. only want to see Traveler.

Scaramouche murmured leaving me be inside the prison cell, though none of the Fatui Diplomats were even going to help me.

Does the Tsaritsa know?

Author's Pov..

Blood forming down Childe's forehead becomes worse, every time he gets beaten up he coughs blood out.

Though still surviving, Scaramouche walks in the room having tantrum.

Childe looks back up at Scaramouche, screaming at the Fatui Diplomats.

"How could each of you be so fucking useless?! Traveler escaped, and now all of you has to find her again. All of you are so fucking annoying!"

Scaramouche grabs an sword hanging on the wall, he immediately throws it to the Fatui Diplomats not even hesitating.

One of them got injured, slightly groaning in pain trying to keep their mouth shut.

"We're truly sorry, Master Scaramouche. We'll try to find her again." The Fatui Diplomats kneels down as the injured one does the same.

"You better find her, but if you don't I will make sure that everyone in your family and your loved ones die!"

Scaramouche immediately leaves the place as the other Fatui's stood up, Childe was there watching.

The injured fatui looked at Childe in awe, feeling bad.

"Come on, let's fix your wound." The other fatui exclaimed to The injured Cicin Mage.

As they left the room, Childe was all alone once again.

Finally in the middle of the night, someone opens the door.

"Open the cell." An feminine voice demands to an Fatui.

Childe opens his eyes slowly, revealing the Tsaritsa right in front of him.

Childe's eyes immediately widened as he thought he'd finally be killed at this day.

The Tsaritsa kneels down closer to Childe whipping off the blood at Childe's mouth.

"Ajax, you have a new mission. Get ready." The Tsaritsa stands up walking out of the cell. As the Fatui's takes off the chains around him.

"Aren't you suppose to kill me?" Childe stares at The Tsaritsa.

The Tsaritsa looks back at Childe, smirking.

"Now now, Why would I kill you? You've been much loyal to me for 8 years."

"Besides, I wouldn't kill the person who has been loyal to me. I understand how you're in love with the Traveler and wouldn't dare to kill her, so I'll let Scaramouche do the job." The Tsaritsa looks away and walks towards the door.

"Right, before killing The Traveler.. You have to team up with Scaramouche to steal The Electro Gnosis. If you fail, well I don't quite know what I'll do with you." The Tsaritsa walks out of the scene as The Fatui's grabs an aid kit to heal Childe's wounds.

As he gets out of the cell, he reaches the lobby of The Fatui Lair. Scaramouche and The Tsaritsa talking.

Childe immediately gets all the attention, walking near the both of them.

"Why'd you let him out?" Scaramouche pointed out Childe with his thumb.

"Why, he's going to help you get The Gnosis. So don't do the same mistake like Signora did." The Tsaritsa leaves The Fatui Lair.

Scaramouche groans facing Childe.

"I will lock you up once this mission is done." Scaramouche walks out of the place as Childe does the same.

All of them finally waits for a ship The Tsaritsa ready for them.

"The ship is on it's way Master Scaramouche." The Fatui bows down right in front of Childe and Scaramouche.

"Would you just hurry up?!" Scaramouche pissed off, kicking the Fatui.

"Yes sir.." The Fatui slightly groans, walking away holding their stomach.

"Isn't that too much, Scaramouche?" Childe crosses his arms, annoyed.

Scaramouche laughs looking up at Childe.

"What? Do you want me to kick you as well?" Scaramouche immediately kicks Childe's knees, making Childe bow down on his knees.

That was quite unexpected..

Childe slightly groans getting back up.

Scaramouche smirks looking away as the ship finally came.

As the two of them went in the ship, the fatui's grabbed some of the things Scaramouche and Childe got for the trip.

As they finally reached Inazuma, all of them hid themselves from the guards of Inazuma.

They enter The Shogun's place, making no noise at all..

"Don't make any noise." Scaramouche walks closer at The Sleeping Archon.

The Shogun's eyes immediately opens as the place around them changes.

"Who are you?" Ei was immediately revealed in front of them. Scaramouche smirks realising who it is. As Ei's eyes widened.

"Hello Mother, it's been a long time. Don't you think?"

Ei takes out her polearm behind her back, knowing they'll be attacking by now.

"You're not going to take my Gnosis, Child." Ei immediately gets attacked by Childe by her back.

Hours went by they have been battling, There's no use to trying to kill The Shogun.

"Traveler.." Ei immediately looks at you, as you looked at the people she was with.

"Ajax..?"

Childe's eyes widened in surprised.

"Oujo Chan..."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Not surprising, or is it? Idk tbh, but yeah you finally met Childe again,

Yeah he's going to explain how he was alive I won't spoil anything so sorry about that

But anyways, I'll be late making the lantern rite here so I'll see if I'll have time to make an lantern rite

Out of context to this story for a moment if you guys don't mind, or maybe I won't even do it anymore yk 💀

But yeah I suppose that's it,

Bye byee

(964 words)