Chapter 19 : Ajax..?

While I was recovering I seriously just got tons of notifications HAHAHAHAHHA

But well yk

IM BACK

I'm still sick tho

I guess that my day eventually got better?

I met a nice person at Genshin which made my day very better ^^

Although they were much of a flirt yk?

But aside from that

I decided to make a few changes to the future stories I'll make,

I saw a tik tok video that kind of made me get inspired by that AND

decided to change the topic of it

It's about Xiao and Aether

You will see the story once I publish it

Maybe I'll publish it tomorrow or the other day,

Or maybe just tomorrow,

AND ABOUT CHILDE

He's going to survive,

Although the others think he's dead but he isn't, you'll see how he's still alive so don't worry

I'll make an announcement once I published it‼️

Btw this is short so yes sorry about that

But okayy onto the story
(Ignore typos/auto corrects)
--------------------------------------------------------------
You slowly wake up in a hotel room, confused, you slightly yawn looking at your surroundings.

You sat down and looked at two grown men talking to eachother.

"What's going on..?"

You slowly yawned once again, rubbing your eyes.

All the attention immediately went to you.

"Traveler, Are you okay?" Zhongli immediately holds your hand sitting next to you at the bed. As for Kaeya, he slowly sat down next to you as well, playing with your hair.

"I'm fine - Where's Ajax?" You scratched your head looking down, waiting for one of them to respond to your question.

"I think you should tell Traveler instead, Mr. Zhongli." Kaeya looks up at Zhongli, having a slight sadness in Kaeya's tone.

"Well,"

Zhongli puts his hand at your back slowly moving it up and down.

"He's dead, Traveler."

Once realising it, you realize what he has said. Your eyes widened looking at Zhongli and Kaeya. You stood up looking back at them.

"He's not dead. What do you mean? He promised he'd be alright, He always told me that."

"Sometimes promises can't be promised."

You looked back at Zhongli, slowly crying.

How could you ever be so stupid? To thinking he'd actually be alright. How did your dream come true?

You should've been there, you should've been the one not Childe.

So, I guess that's it? He's dead.

You haven't even achieve telling him about your dream. You never wondered it was him, and you never thought of telling anyone about it.

"Traveler -"

"Please, Get out of the room first."

You sat down at the front of the two, gazing down at the floor.

The two gentlemen looked at eachother, concerned for you.

Kaeya nods as an acception of what you said. They immediately walked out of the room leaving you all alone. Tears falling down your cheek.

You wanted to scream on top of your lungs crying out loud, but you weren't alone. You were in a city that people can easily hear you.

For hours you were tired from crying. Your eyes were sore, your hair was a mess.

You stood up and looked for something to wipe your tears. As you opened a cabinet you grabbed a tissue and slowly wipe your tears away.

That wasn't a great thing to hear at the morning till night.

You go back to your bed and sat down, as someone gently knocks at the door and opens it.

"Are you hungry? We just brought food at Wangshu Inn." Kaeya slowly takes out an full meal of foods that has been put on a tray.

Zhongli walks in sighing.

"I had to use last bit of my mora." Zhongli looks at you smiling.

You look at the both of them, smiling.

"Thank you for the food."

They place the food next to you, making dinner in bed.

Even wine was with it. You smiled once again showing appreciation to the both of them.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Guys I'm cool 100%/j

That's so cringe

But yk anyways,

I'm seriously thinking if I should pull for Zhongli or Yae Miko cause I need a sheild and I want Yae Miko for some reason

HER ALT IS SO AAAAHHHH

anyways bye byee

(705 words)